• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Review Thread

What score do you think The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will get?

• 0 -10%

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • 10 -20%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 20-30%

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-50%

• 50-60%

• 60-70%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 70-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 101 38.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 125 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I just figured out that everywhere you have a lightroot you have a shrine. They are connected. So when you find a lightroot and don't have a shrine above it on your map mark it, there will be a shrine there.

Dipship31

PMXLqLZ.png

LOL

I mean, if you can play with constant drops in framerates, good for you, I have no problem with that, but I can’t. It ruins the experience.

If it was a steady 30, I would be fine with it, but the constant drops completely pull me out. I can’t deal with that stuff.
Then the ’unplayable’ comment is what you would call hyperbole, the performance is remarkable for the hardware. It pretty much only drops when a lot physics are involved, and usually dives straight for the 20 line when it does buckle keeping the frame cadence fairly smooth...it is a bit rough if you have a compiled wagon with a fast horse though, but horses generally don’t have as much use in this.

Frankly it’s better than From Software games with the constant frame pacing issues.

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
Metacritic score bumped up to 96 again after a 10/10 review was added yesterday. A 96 average with 130+ reviews is no easy task.(Botw was 97 with 110 reviews)
BOTW was greats but crud compared to TOTK metacritic fails my friends toos many clickbaiters

Top Bottom