• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Kurita

Another video with Max Landis?
Are these hack frauds creatively bankrupt?

(I wanted to go to sleep but I just have to watch it now)

Shy

Oh myyyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs
6TVyApz.gif

PRAISE BREEZUS!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Max Landis' hair makes me angry...

I just watched his Superman pitch video last night and couldn't help but wonder why he went in this direction.

He hair now does look like he fell halfway out of a cyberpunk story though. I'm all for anybody who wants to make this the stupid future we were all promised as children.

I just watched his Superman pitch video last night and couldn't help but wonder why he went in this direction.

He hair now does look like he fell halfway out of a cyberpunk story though. I'm all for anybody who wants to make this the stupid future we were all promised as children.

He looks like Adrien Brody had a fling with Nic Cage's hair

Holy shit, I think Rich trying to explain the plot of the third movie will go down as a classic RLM moment for the ages.

The whole episode was great.

Haha oh lawd that was amazing one of the best episodes of botw ever and easily the best scene ever I nearly peed myself laughing so hard.

barik

That was probably the best BOTW I've ever seen. Double Down is, like they said, exactly what this show is about. Fucking amazing.

also that ending, what in the fuck

So I downloaded the HitB commentaries for ROTJ and The Terminator, and while I enjoyed them I have to say these guys aren't particularly well informed about movies. There was a lot of Mike offering some bit of behind-the-scenes trivia I'd already heard, and Jay saying, "Oh really?" and Rich adding, "I didn't know that." Also, they spend a lot of time veering off on tangents with no commentary as to what's happening on the screen for long stretches.

Still, they made me literally lol quite a few times and, what the hell--they're only a buck and a good way to re-enjoy some of the movies on my shelf, so I'm sure I'll be getting more of them.

So I downloaded the HitB commentaries for ROTJ and The Terminator, and while I enjoyed them I have to say these guys aren't particularly well informed about movies. There was a lot of Mike offering some bit of behind-the-scenes trivia I'd already heard, and Jay saying, "Oh really?" and Rich adding, "I didn't know that." Also, they spend a lot of time veering off on tangents with no commentary as to what's happening on the screen for long stretches.

Still, they made me literally lol quite a few times and, what the hell--they're only a buck and a good way to re-enjoy some of the movies on my shelf, so I'm sure I'll be getting more of them.

They spend most of their commentaries talking about things that are not what they're watching. That's kinda part of the appeal of it for me. I just wanna hear them shoot the shit while occasionally reference a famous scene that's on screen. I actually listen to them as podcasts and don't watch along at all.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I kinda love how the first thing you hear Max say in the screening room is a Plinkett line. Really shows how much of a RLM fanboy he is. :lol

Grinchy

Banned
That was easily one of my favorite episodes of BoTW. Max fit in so well and his presence kinda livened everyone up. Then the 3rd movie was just so perfect.

Grinchy

Banned

The ROTJ one was the most focused I've ever heard the movie discussion part of one of their commentaries. I've listened to almost all of them now at different points and I thought ROTJ was one of the best.

I wish the other ones focused a little more on the movie as well, though.

Joeku

My issue with this is I don't see how a Christmas BotW can possibly top it.

Is this the "my only problem with Gears of War 2 is it's almost too good" of RLM posts?

Max Landis is totally fanboying over the RLM crew, it's amusing to watch even if he is being a little grating at times. He did bring some amazing DVD choices though.

10ek68d.gif

That recoil on Jay after high fiving Max, and his reaction" "Yeah... I guess..?"

I had no idea that John Landis directed Mac and Me. That pedigree. It was a good episode of BotW. Max's contribution at the end was pretty cool.

Top Bottom