• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Is This OT Replacing the Other OT?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Great Ep. The editing was ON POINT. My favorite in quite some time. Laughed my ass off. Awesome ep.

Kevin Spacey's Thanksgiving lol

Awesome post ep ending

violence

Love it. Nice to see Mike's views on Jason

“Blunt stupidity”🤣

I knew before clicking on it I was gonna like it. The previous video I watched several times at work. It even got me to watch that six hour documentary of Friday the 13th.

This video got me to watch evil toons. I’m not at all familiar with B movies that have a limited theatrical run in California theaters. I’m a game nerd not a movie nerd, so this is like another world.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I've been trying to watch all of the Friday films this month as well. It's been really difficult to get through them all. I'm on part 5 now. These films are really kind of boring through 80 percent of their runtime.

Phobos Base

They are very easy watches though, despite 6 being the only one that's close to a legitimately good film they all have a certain charm to them.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
So odd to see one of the biggest child movie stars ever now doing youtube videos making fun of old shit. That's not a knock. I'm sure he doesn't need to work again but it's certainly not something I'd picture the kid from home alone doing.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
So odd to see one of the biggest child movie stars ever now doing youtube videos making fun of old shit. That's not a knock. I'm sure he doesn't need to work again but it's certainly not something I'd picture the kid from home alone doing.

They should his brother on as well.

Futaleufu

The movie fails because Verhoeven is good at satire but lacks the subtlety to do comedy. Some movies of the same era had the same problem, like Striptease and Pret a Porter, although in the later Altman had a better control of the narrative when he made Nashville, a similar movie that works.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The movie fails because Verhoeven is good at satire but lacks the subtlety to do comedy. Some movies of the same era had the same problem, like Striptease and Pret a Porter, although in the later Altman had a better control of the narrative when he made Nashville, a similar movie that works.

Sorry for the dp. It wouldn't let me insert in edit.

From the excerpts of him talking about the tone it seemed that the humor was TOO subtle and hence not noticeable sans some exceptions jay and rich talked about. I've never seen it but with this in mind I'm curious if it's funny. But then again... that assault rape scene.. I don't know... definitely a weird af film.

Kyle's easiest paycheck 🤣

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Really want to see this now. And pretty funny/suprising it only released in The Netherlands.

Looked it up on HBO, Prime, YouTube and the xbox store. No dice.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
We don't have Hulu over here, at least on my (Its show up but can't fire it up due to where i live. Dutch GAF correct me if I'm wrong) devices.

Perhaps on my laptop but I think I need a VPN.

Thanks though!!

Last edited:

Audiophile

Gold Member
Still the greatest image in existence:

bg-f8f8f8-flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8-u2.jpg

I don't know why it cracks me up so much.

Last edited:

violence

I still the very same predator 2 poster mentioned in the recent predator 2 video. Pretty sure I’ve never been friends with Jay, but it was like he was describing me. My poster has some holes in it due to my cousin using a Chinese star on it.

HANeiwL.jpg

Top Bottom