• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Is This OT Replacing the Other OT?

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Receipts
p2N0N5x.jpg
uh... are you real life Ethan Winters?!

I really wish that I was in the industry in some form just to hang out a bit and share some brazilian stuff with them

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I liked how the last ten minutes of their garbage pail kids review turned into how they would make a modern one. I'd like to see it. Sounds better than the shit movie got.

Pretty funny that the director is trying to sweep Miss March under the rug as his first film. It's the smart thing to do because it is a truly awful movie, and not a Freddy Got Fingered as Jay was speculating.

They're back with a double dose of Albert Pyun.

Cyborg is one of my guilty pleasures though personally I think the second movie should have been the even more infamous Nemesis. =P

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Pretty funny that the director is trying to sweep Miss March under the rug as his first film. It's the smart thing to do because it is a truly awful movie, and not a Freddy Got Fingered as Jay was speculating.
I haven't seen it. It surprises me how atrocious Miss March sounds, given that the Whitest Kids U Know made some of the funniest thingd I've ever seen right around when they made that movie.

TransTrender

Gold Member

They're back with a double dose of Albert Pyun.

Cyborg is one of my guilty pleasures though personally I think the second movie should have been the even more infamous Nemesis. =P

WoW
I really need to watch Cyborg

The VCR repair saga finally ends?

Got to wonder about that...
I mean it is an 'old' story line or whatever, but it's fine. They can do whatever. I just hope they keep doing it.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
That was the hardest I’ve laughed at one of their videos in a while, bravo. The slow mo shots of all that tape blowing around was glorious. And exposing what a bullshit scam the collectors market is through mockery and humor is brilliant

Kilau

That was the hardest I’ve laughed at one of their videos in a while, bravo. The slow mo shots of all that tape blowing around was glorious. And exposing what a bullshit scam the collectors market is through mockery and humor is brilliant
When that first tape came out all spaghettified I lost it.

Also, I got outbid at $70k, have to ask the wife if I can bid higher.

Karma Jawa

For some reason I laughed a lot when they revealed the photo poster of the NUKIE wall.

Have to wonder if they're bidding on the video themselves. If so it helps to highlight the idiocy of the fake market and also benefits the two charities.

And now for actual Nukie

Also, for anyone who hasn't heard the RLM Demon Wind commentary yet

Audio levels are kinda jacked at times but that's the way it is in the game itself.

Stack_D

Neo Member
I really liked Clerks III, but I am a fan of the characters and thought it was a very touching send-off for the series. Great to see the widespread acclaim of "Bodies Bodies Bodies", very fun movie, was a huge surprise in my Halloween line-up last year.

Top Bottom