• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Trailer

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
wtf. this confused me. i thought it was some kind of expansion trailer. i had no idea they ended up on an island.

to be fair i did give up on the game after about 10 hours but seems odd they'd spoil that kind of thing.

MiguelItUp

wtf. this confused me. i thought it was some kind of expansion trailer. i had no idea they ended up on an island.

to be fair i did give up on the game after about 10 hours but seems odd they'd spoil that kind of thing.
I think they were just aiming to show something different or something they haven't shown in previously trailers.

Also, nothing really being spoiled here at all, just a new location in the game. :messenger_ok:

Siri

Banned
Does anyone know the unlock time?

Also, I get it that most of you have already played this game, and therefore aren’t all that excited about this release, but I’ve maintained a total blackout (haven’t even read any reviews) and am over-the-top excited for this game. I guess I’m just a little surprised that so few people seem to care.

(BTW, last night I ordered an LG C9 OLED screen to hook up to my RTX 2080 TI because the C9 now supports Gsync. I’ve never gamed on such a large screen, and never an OLED, so my excitement levels are through the roof!) can’t wait for this.

Last edited:

Skyr

Does anyone know the unlock time?

Also, I get it that most of you have already played this game, and therefore aren’t all that excited about this release, but I’ve maintained a total blackout (haven’t even read any reviews) and am over-the-top excited for this game. I guess I’m just a little surprised that so few people seem to care.

(BTW, last night I ordered an LG C9 OLED screen to hook up to my RTX 2080 TI because the C9 now supports Gsync. I’ve never gamed on such a large screen, and never an OLED, so my excitement levels are through the roof!) can’t wait for this.

Congratz to your buy. I'm so jealous of C9 owner and GSync capability. I got a C7 hooked to a 9900k/1080ti and want to play it at 4k/60. RDR2 is a game that I really want to enjoy on the big screen and not my monitor.

I hope I don't have to make too many compromises to not have the framerate drop under 60 at all times. That's so much more convenient with GSync.

I just read on reddit that it is 12 midnight in New Zealand and it did not unloick, So no regional unlock times as it seems of now.
My guess is that it will be either GMT or EST.

Also when is the OT going up?

MarkyG

Preloading the game now. Just noticed that the game downloaded Vulkan runtime libraries. Interesting.... Here are the alleged game unlock times. Source is from the RDR2 modding Discord channel, so may or may not be accurate.

PCRELEASE_TIME.png

Last edited:

GC_DALBEN

Preloading the game now. Just noticed that the game downloaded Vulkan runtime libraries. Interesting.... Here are the alleged game unlock times. Source is from the RDR2 modding Discord channel, so may or may not be accurate.

PCRELEASE_TIME.png
Niceeeee, unlocks today here in Brasil, thanks man :).

sendit

PCRELEASE_TIME.png

4:19 PM..... PST. Can confirm this is false..

lefty1117

Gold Member
If there was ever a time for an illicit office romance, with two young lovers in a rowdy tryst in the office that resulted in the young computer tech inadvertantly banging into the Release RDR2 button ... it would be now

Pejo

Any word on the Steam release? has it been fixed?

I bought it on Epic games and wound up just refunding it, since I couldn't get it to work at all.
I think they both use the Rockstar launcher still, so if that was your source of the problem, I doubt it'll fix it. What wouldn't work?

This is upsetting to see the issues are still happening even during Steam release but it's expected this time of the year. Folks prolly booked off for holidays.

Top Bottom