• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN and Eshop $50 codes for $40 on Ebay.

Damn it, right after I got my order I get an email from paypal credit giving me $20 off a $100 purchase. Boy that would have been useful literally 10 minutes ago. Gah, haha.

rudger

Got it!! Had to change my password twice, change my payment methods, responded to multiple texts, answer one of their calls, but I got it

StereoVsn

Got it!! Had to change my password twice, change my payment methods, responded to multiple texts, answer one of their calls, but I got it

That's excellent. Got 3 x $50 PSN cards and 1 x $50 eShop cards. PayPal is annoying indeed and flagged my PSN buy in particular but after confirmation it worked. Steam would have been useful couple days back :).

I'm going through problems with payal right now. It's telling me "Sorry, this payment option isn't available". I'm not sure why. I had to close my account so I could change my number to my current one. Then I re-linked my paypal account to my ebay and made sure to choose the preferred payment. But still giving me the same problem.

I'm going through problems with payal right now. It's telling me "Sorry, this payment option isn't available". I'm not sure why. I had to close my account so I could change my number to my current one. Then I re-linked my paypal account to my ebay and made sure to choose the preferred payment. But still giving me the same problem.
Same here.

Wag

I just got a PS4 Pro. If I don't play online games on the PS4 should I still buy PS Plus membership?

Hazmat

Sweet, I missed this while at work yesterday. Thanks for posting.

Edit: Originally bought one PSN, went back for another PSN and an eShop. Contemplating buying more...

Fisty

Damn grabbed 4 of these after grabbing 4 of the 10% off ones the other day. I'm good for 2017, thanks OP

On hold with PayPal now. Let's see how long this takes. Gosh, I really hate making phone calls, especially to customer service hotlines.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Anyone willing to grab a couple of the PSN $50 codes for me? I'm a Gold Buyer here at NG if that matters? If so then let me know via PM?

dmix90

That feeling when you get discounted item from store with discounted "money"
7U6Trgq.jpg

Ebay says to contact Paypal. Paypal says nothing is wrong and to contact ebay. Ughhhh...
Yep, PayPal said that their security system won't let the transaction come through because it picked it up as fradulent or something like that. They told me to try again in a few days. Cards will probably be sold out by tomorrow. Ugh.

Fisty

That feeling when you get discounted item from store with discounted "money"
7U6Trgq.jpg

This, deal-stacking on PSN is sooooo good. I remember a year or two ago there was a PSN funds discount on ebay, a really good PSN sale, and a buy 100 get 15 back deal all at once. Needless to say, some games got bought

FUCK I want to buy one but it won't let me do it. Probably because I'm not from US. :(

Why you so mean PayPal? My USD Credit Card is as valuable as any other EE.UU. USD Credit Card.

RaidenZR

Got an email notification that the eShop card/code shipped and the email should be in my inbox. It isn't. Also ordered a PSN code at the same time and I got that no problem. What the fuck?

Contacted the seller. Hopefully they figure that shit out.

Lichter

Bamboo 竹;242303295 said:
FUCK I want to buy one but it won't let me do it. Probably because I'm not from US. :(

Why you so mean PayPal? My USD Credit Card is as valuable as any other EE.UU. USD Credit Card.

Yeah me too, I just created a US account on my Switch but my French PayPal account isn't accepted by eBay.

If a gaf member could hook me up with 2 eshop cards (I'm sending the 80$ first)... I'd be super greatful. :)

pdog128

Had them in my cart and Paypal kept messing up. Had to put the kids to bed and by the time I got back they were gone.

Dammit.

This, deal-stacking on PSN is sooooo good. I remember a year or two ago there was a PSN funds discount on ebay, a really good PSN sale, and a buy 100 get 15 back deal all at once. Needless to say, some games got bought

Bought but not played, amirite?

I went back to buy another card and Paypal flagged it as a potentially fraudulent transaction, but all I had to do was respond to text message and I was able to complete it.

Top Bottom