• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN and Eshop $50 codes for $40 on Ebay.

WillAble

Neo Member
I assume they e-mail you the code, even though it gives an estimated shipping date. How long did it take you all to receive this?

Bizzquik

I hope the Steam codes come back on sale. :)

EDIT: Oh, here is the $100 Steam wallet for $90 PayPal ebay link.
(It says email delivery - please allow up to 24 hours...then says it will arrive via mail by July 10th.)

Fireblend

Banned
Why in the world can't I check out :(

I get some weird error, can't even try to provide a payment method. Guess it's some sort of region lock. Any kind soul want to buy 3 of these for me? I can pay back through paypal. I'll take it to the BST thread.

aett

Wow, the timing on this deal is great. The "20% off physical or full price digital" thread made me wish that I could get a discount on all of the digital-only indie games coming out on the Switch this year. Now I can!

Sometimes I'm ecstatic to get 8-10% off digital codes in the BST thread. 20% is fucking fantastic. In for 2 psn and 2 eshop codes if it lets me.

Ebay still won't let me use my Paypal account for some reason. It says I need to contact PayPal customer service. I feel like by the time I got through to them, this deal will be dead. Has this happened to anyone else?

rudger

Ebay still won't let me use my Paypal account for some reason. It says I need to contact PayPal customer service. I feel like by the time I got through to them, this deal will be dead. Has this happened to anyone else?

It let me buy one and then it started throwing errors. Now it won't let me pay. I didn't up the quantity the first time cause I am dumb

EMT0

Banned

Yes, yes, and yes. I tried opening a new Paypal account because the rep couldn't even begin to explain why my account was restricted for trying to make an eBay purchase. Paypal is a shit-tastic service.

Kambing

How are they able to sell these at 20% off? I'm a huge advocate for physical because of the crazy discounts prime and BB offer, but I've got to admit that I went and bought 5 PSN and 5 E-Shop cards...

jph139

Ha, would have been helpful yesterday when I was buying the Zelda DLC...

But sure yeah, I'll bite. I expect I'll be spending $50+ on the Switch over the next year or so.

Syysch

Thanks for the heads-up about this! Got 5 PSN cards, can't beat buying money for less money.

Yes, yes, and yes. I tried opening a new Paypal account because the rep couldn't even begin to explain why my account was restricted for trying to make an eBay purchase. Paypal is a shit-tastic service.

My paypal account got locked a while back because I hadn't used it in an arbitrary amount of time, and had to go through customer service to get it unlocked. No error messages told me that, payments just kept failing until I got pissed enough to contact them.

EMT0

Banned
Thanks for the heads-up about this! Got 5 PSN cards, can't beat buying money for less money.

My paypal account got locked a while back because I hadn't used it in an arbitrary amount of time, and had to go through customer service to get it unlocked. No error messages told me that, payments just kept failing until I got pissed enough to contact them.

I tried that, but customer support legitimately gave me the verbal equivalent of a shoulder shrug and told me that the payment isn't gonna go through and to instead try opening a new account. Seriously, fuck Paypal

rpg_fan

I got the message that the code had been emailed an hour ago, but no code yet. Does this normally take a while? I wouldn't think much of it timewise, but it says the code was emailed.

Syysch

I tried that, but customer support legitimately gave me the verbal equivalent of a shoulder shrug and told me that the payment isn't gonna go through and to instead try opening a new account. Seriously, fuck Paypal

Weird, that's super shitty. I tried to make a new one too when that was happening to me, and the new one still didn't work, which is what made me finally give them a call.

ghibli99

Thanks for the tip! Grabbed an eShop one. Been a couple games I've been eyeing, so this will make the decision much easier.

If it had come back before I bought the Zelda DLC, I would have grabed a code... But don't have a need for $50 on eShop any time remotely soon.

Mezoly

I called PayPall and they said this was flagged a high risk item and I should use a different payment. Just terrible by paypall.

Top Bottom