• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN and Eshop $50 codes for $40 on Ebay.

ReyVGM

It's ridiculous. I can't buy the eshop cards because I'm not in the USA, even though I'm paying with paypal funds (which should be universal) and the product is email delivered.

Pepboy

Any chance this could be tied to the massive paypal chargebacks? I worry these were digital codes bought with PayPal then charged back, resulting perhaps in account bans for those that use them.

Sorry if that makes no sense, I don't know much about psn architecture.

Velcro Fly

You are buying codes with Paypal here, not using Paypal to directly purchase off PSN. Should be no problems here.

gar3

Bought one PSN and one eShop $50 card. Thanks!
Would have bought a $100 Steam last week but a bit too late now. Sigh.

GulAtiCa

I keep trying, but keeps giving me error when trying to connect via paypal. Also locked my paypal account at one point...

ReyVGM

I'm the US. It's just being weird.

Well, it gave an error like 20 times when I clicked 'proceed to checkout'. The only time that it did go into paypal, it told me I had to use an american credit card, even though I had actual paypal funds that should be universal.

rucury

Banned
tnx for the heads up! got some eshop cards. now comes the part where I actually think about what I should buy...

Screw it. Did a PSN one. This will hopefully last me well into the Fall.

Would like an eshop one as well but can't justify it right now.

Tevious

I stocked up with 5 PSN codes. Basically buy four $50 codes, get one free. PaypalDigitalGifts storefront usually only has discounts at 10% off. This big of a discount does not come around often for PSN codes. Also, as a reminder, there will be another Spend $100, Get $15 deal in October if you want to save these for additional savings on preorders.

Top Bottom