• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

--PS5 reportedly struggling with Resident Evil 8: can barely run it at 1080p/60

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Oh ok so his original comment was
I've heard some dev friends talk a bit about the struggle PS5 has for 1080p games running 60fps still, while Xbox X doesn't have the same problem and can push above that even in most cases.
Then went on to claim it was RE8 with the performance of the trailer as evidence because he was being called out....
Yeah, enough said.

Then there's also this post

VOG7FwB.png

Aka close the thread.

Last edited:

bargeparty

We need to ban shit threads like this. There's zero, zero benefit to discussing games still in development. Why not wait until it's all released and then pass judgement?

All this "insider" shit is out of hand.

Last edited:

The Shepard

Maybe you're easily pleased as long as it's on a PlayStation.

Red dead 2 did not look like crap on a playstation 4 Pro, inferior to the one x version yea but it doesn't look like crap and I did play on a 4k hdr display. I just turned the sharpness up on my TV and it looked excellent, I even told people back then in a thread on here to do the same.

As I said I own an xbox aswell so no brand loyalty from me if your trying to say I'm a Sony fan boy.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
It's scheduled for some time in 2021. I'm sure it'll be fine.

But if there's one thing we can count on, we can count on rumors about multiplatform games running poorly on one system and not the other prior to a next gen launch. These threads are more of a Rorschach test than an actual next-gen discussion.

Jerm411

Lol. Dusk Golem was a trustworthy insider in all things Capcom related. Until he said something bad about ps5

Now he is piece of shit trying to get attention

...way to go GAF. Never change

Big difference between knowing things about say Capcom as opposed to know console prices and particular details about them.

He’s back tracked and “but but but” so much already I don’t see how anyone could take anything he’s saying seriously...

Airbus Jr

Banned
Lol. Dusk Golem was a trustworthy insider in all things Capcom related. Until he said something bad about ps5

Now he is piece of shit trying to get attention

...way to go GAF. Never change

Look at his response on Era

His information is highly questionable

Just because someone previously have a good track record doesnt mean he cant lose his credibility

Last edited:

GrayChild

What's stupid is fanboys that try to pretend they're neutral.
(I'm not particularly referring to you - just fanboys in general on both sides.)

The people who are trying to debunk Dusk's claim due to the fact that we haven't seen both the final game and the console itself just yet are pretty much the same ones who took Cerny's PR talk at face value and attacked everyone who had any doubts regarding PS5s architecture.

Last edited:
What's stupid is fanboys that try to pretend they're neutral.
(I'm not particularly referring to you - just fanboys in general on both sides.)
Can’t disagree with that either. Fanboy isn’t in general is pretty dumb IMO.

Like I have a preference but I’m not gonna go around shouting it from the rooftops.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Then there's also this post

VOG7FwB.png

Aka close the thread.

Wait is this whole thread based on a post by a user on the forum the was birthed from this forum?

3 pages deep and counting?

Is that user a developer or something that we need to take their words as scripture or is this my uncle works for nintendo style posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom