• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Launch Titles Leak

Carna

Banned
What if legends is a adaption of this:
WnyOPjI.jpg

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
GT in 1997.
GT 2 in 1999.
GT3 in 2001 (new engine, PS2). 4 years after GT.
GT4 in 2004.
GT5 in 2010. (new engine, PS3). 9 years after GT3.
GT6 in 2013.
Gran Turismo Sport in 2017 (new engine, PS4) with less content than previous GT, less than half the cars, less tracks, etc. 7 years after GT5. Sure they added content but it was released with a lot less content than previous GT.

GT6 they released it the same year as the PS4. Did they release it for PS4? No. I asked myself why? At least make it cross gen if not a launch exclusive for the PS4. Look how much they take to release a new GT for the next gen with a new engine.

Forgot to say GT5 had a lot of content and the PS3 was difficult to work but the PS4 is a lot easier. They were releasing two numbered GT for each PS before the next PS came out. GT6 came out with the PS4 being sold. Now with the PS4 they haven't even release a numbered GT for the first time in the PS history. Maybe GT7 will be cross gen but from what i see the PS4 will be the first PS to not have a numbered GT if they make it exclusive for the PS5.

I lost my faith in PD... i don't expect anything from them. 10 years after GT5 the first GT for the PS3 and still they haven't even announced or say anything about GT7. GTS is like hey let's release at least something with Gran Turismo name on it for the PS4...

There's still a spark of hope within me, I want to believe. They already have a future-proof engine, that supports HDR up to 10000 nits (yes, that's not a typo, 10k nits), can easily scale to both 8K and 120FPS, already has the best lightning and arguably the best driving model. Rumor says that more people than ever are working on GT7, more than on any other Sony's game before, I want to believe, I want to get new Playstation for new GT like I used before through all those PSX/PS2/PS3 years.

Last edited:

Thabass

This from the same leak that said FFXVI was gonna be announced in the February event (that's supposedly still happening). I also can't see MLB The Show 21 coming out...IN FUCKING HOLIDAY 2020.

GamerEDM

Banned
the more i read into this leak the faker it becomes. It’s time to play is a slogan they have been using since atleast November 2019

Zannegan

Welp, I hope Legendz is awesome, because all of that sounds super boring (to me, ofc, I don't dare try to predict what the average gamer will like since the rise of streamers).

Smoke6

This from the same leak that said FFXVI was gonna be announced in the February event (that's supposedly still happening). I also can't see MLB The Show 21 coming out...IN FUCKING HOLIDAY 2020.

Why do y’all keep saying this about MLB! It’s probably just the one that will be released here in a few months but just with a few more graphical upgrades like how they did with madden 05 when the xbox360 launched!

Smoke6

the order1886 sequel

Came to post this also, the light on his jacket he covered up, the table with the cloth, the description of the creature tasting his blood and the fact he said he couldn’t describe what he was wearing as it would give it away and it’s GHALLAHAND or however you spell his name ! If you finished the game then this fits perfectly!

Thabass

Why do y’all keep saying this about MLB! It’s probably just the one that will be released here in a few months but just with a few more graphical upgrades like how they did with madden 05 when the xbox360 launched!

Why would they release a game after the baseball season ends? It always releases Spring Training. It would make no sense.

Smoke6

Why would they release a game after the baseball season ends? It always releases Spring Training. It would make no sense.

Probably easy to port it and make minor upgrades to the game to sell to the hardcore. They’ve done it with madden and fifa

Thabass

Probably easy to port it and make minor upgrades to the game to sell to the hardcore. They’ve done it with madden and fifa

I mean I guess? I can see a more MLB The Show 2020 with next gen upgrades. Don't get me wrong, I won't complain about a new The Show coming out at launch; far from it. I just don't see it happening.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I think I'm the only one hoping Blue Points game isn't Demon Souls.
I'd take a Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid remake over it any day.

I think I'm the only one hoping Blue Points game isn't Demon Souls.
I'd take a Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid remake over it any day.

I almost 100% positive it is indeed Demon Souls from what's been speculated and hinted at over the last few months. Which I think.is fantastic, game deserves it, but i am a Souls fan so there is that.

Last edited:
An Order 1886 sequel would be fantastic.

Best setting and potential for any game this gen - just need to sort out the gameplay.

It would look incredible on the PS5.

MLB: The Show 21 has me convinced this is fake. MLB has them on a timeline to release in March just prior to the new season.

yurinka

Sequel to
1004004004482494.jpg
?

Imagine the mane physics.
I was going to post this xDDD

I don't see Sony using a name like "Legendz" and seesing Sony Santa Monica to work now something that isn't the GoW sequel, pretty much confirms that this 'leak' was fake bullshit But after that I realized that MLB release in November doesn't make sense at all and confirms that it's fake.

Last edited:

kyoji

I think one game people are forgetting about that i think will be a launch title is "WILD" it was initially touted as a ps4 exclusive and the early builds looked fantastic. Last i checked the game is in development still and i have a feeling it may be a launch title/ potential killer app for playstation 5.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

Legendz could be The next God of War or Last of Us and I still wouldn't play it because of the title. I want to make the marketing asshole who thought that name is okay look in the eyes of orphaned children in war-torn countries at make him tell those kids he's the one holding back the evolution of the human race.

Top Bottom