• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 gameplay to be shown next week via hands-on demo (October 4th)

geordiemp

Lol they arent gonna go into that much detail with youtubers are they? I think they guy is poitning to the fact we have seen/know way note about xbox series x than we do with ps5.

No they are not with youtubers,

I was just reponding to the poster that thinks XSX is all revealed and ps5 is not. We know little about either in truth/.

Can't stand when they show just games being run on the system. Wish they would show things like MS does like what's inside the box or how game suspend old gen games and launch to even older gen games. Why don't they talk about how it plays last, last last and last last last gen games?

I can't stand Sony showing the games that I will want to play. I wish they would show youtubers holding and caressing the thing and tell us what how beautiful it is to touch.

I wish Sony had no games to show, so that they'll just show instead how to suspend a game and tell me games that will come out 5-10 years from now.

If only there were no games to show from Sony, my wishes would have come true.

INC

Cool. Now who speaks japanese?

dXupQRs.jpg

Metnut

Take a break from the forums. Play games instead of reading about them. You have at least 3 GOTY contenders exclusive to PS4 released in the past year. Maybe you’ll need another platform to play Starfield (from the makers of Fallout 76). Life will go on.

Edit: replied to the wrong thread. meant to reply to the “last few days is rough on us” one

Last edited:

Oddspeak

Christ, everyone in here sounds like an angry fucking dinosaur.

A Japanese company gives their products to Japanese YouTube personalities in an internet-dominated age? How dare they.

Top Bottom