• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project L (League of Legends Fighting game) - Official 'Yasuo, The Unforgiven' Champion Reveal Trailer

Spyxos

Project L is a new upcoming 2D fighting game developed by Riot Games. Take a look at the newly revealed fighter, Yasuo, The Unforgiven who truly has one blade and one purpose to accompany it. Get more details courtesy of Lead Champion Designer at Riot Games for Project L, Alex Jaffee. Yasuo, the Unforgiven, along with Darius, Ekko, and Ahri will be playable at EVO 2023. Project L is launching soon.

I hate LOL but I love fighting games and I've been waiting for a free to play one for a long time.

I really hope they can keep the 2v1 aspect of the fame alive... For me that's thru greatest selling point as sometimes I don't have anyone to play with.

Closer

Still waiting for the release

GIF by Looney Tunes

Dis

Put classics in this game and put it on PS5 and count me in. (Or ill try at least)

Master Yi, Shaco, MF, Kog Maw, Nidalee, Gangplank, Tryndamere, Kassadin.

Give options to make different builds + 2 summoner skills.

I would preferred it if they made it like Ultimate Ninja Storm with support characters

L1 to throw Lux Q R1 to throw Nidalee spear.
Circle for hitting, triangle circle iconic Q skill, triangle triangle circle ultimate. And items/weapon skills on D pad.

Imagine you could kennen ult in League of Legends ultimate ninja storm and pop Lux ultimate with L1 or Fiddlesticks W with R1.

About 40 is what I'm getting on the web. The game has more than 140 now.
Ok nevermind then lol, I guess I at least expect half of that before they release. Releasing a fighting game with 40 characters is something I only regularly expect from a 'Capcom Vs' game or Smash Bros, and no one else.

Top Bottom