• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prey - 1997 Prototype [Gameplay and Interview with the Developers]

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
OwO a thread about my favorite FPS?
Glad we got the final release game. Perfection.
aight I got inspired so I made this
1G1MSnd.jpg

Kev Kev

i played the 06 version all the way through and enjoyed it. didnt think it was anything amazing though. it was just decent. the beginning was one of the best parts. being abducted and watching humans being processed, being a part of it all, it was pretty horrifying. i think they did an amazing job with that opening. it was some fantastic nightmare fuel.

and the rest of the game was pretty solid. but in the end i think i was a little underwhelmed, and im sure i had complaints, but i remember being mostly happy with it.

Last edited:
i played the 06 version all the way through and enjoyed it. didnt think it was anything amazing though. it was just decent. the beginning was one of the best parts. being abducted and watching humans being processed, being a part of it all, it was pretty horrifying. i think they did an amazing job with that opening. it was some fantastic nightmare fuel.

and the rest of the game was pretty solid. but in the end i think i was a little underwhelmed, and im sure i had complaints, but i remember being mostly happy with it.

Same. I found it overwhelmingly mediocre. 2017 Prey destroys 2006 Prey in basically every regard.

Top Bottom