• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
GH7P9RY.jpg

IKEA with autisme and hightend senses... so happy i had a friend with me for all her support.

Also need to hit the gym and lose about 8 to 10 kilo"s. Want those cheekbones back lmao

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
GH7P9RY.jpg

IKEA with autisme and hightend senses... so happy i had a friend with me for all her support.

Also need to hit the gym and lose about 8 to 10 kilo"s. Want those cheekbones back lmao
I can't even get in a room with more than 15 persons nowadays for the same issue, I get a panic attack automatically. I hear ya.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I can't even get in a room with more than 15 persons nowadays for the same issue, I get a panic attack automatically. I hear ya.

Depends on the people but it's very intense and costs a lot or energy. Luckily I had a friend that helped navigate and such while I was tripping balls. To be fair. It was a purposely experiment and my friend knows when how and what (she has a non talking severe autistic son) Still.. standing around the pig sty (,(I got mine so fuck you) I mean "restaurant" i was observing everything and everyone. They all acted as if this place was normal while i was spacing out hardcore

Btw. Sorry the hear man..... ,<3

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Depends on the people but it's very intense and costs a lot or energy. Luckily I had a friend that helped navigate and such while I was tripping balls. To be fair. It was a purposely experiment and my friend knows when how and what (she has a non talking severe autistic son) Still.. standing around the pig sty (,(I got mine so fuck you) I mean "restaurant" i was observing everything and everyone. They all acted as if this place was normal while i was spacing out hardcore

Btw. Sorry the hear man..... ,<3
For normal restaurants, I try to have a closed space and put discreet noise canceling earplugs and put sunglasses on. It helps a bit even if I look weird.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For normal restaurants, I try to have a closed space and put discreet nose canceling earplugs and put sunglasses on. It helps a bit even if I look weird

For sure, less immediate stimulation. Leaves room for other stuff like talking to.a friend or so

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just another NPC

Funnily enough my friend found this picture a nice choice for a profile picture but she's was also tripped out by that woman hahahha

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Is a man bun still a man bun when it's like at the back your skull instead of like those fluffy things on top of winter hats?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Also this haircut feels so.... hip.. Cringe when I see those; always certain types it seems

pBTFG8c.jpg

Am I to negative here? I dunno. And yes this guy can pull ot off of but you know

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For Fucks Sake, just got send this picture of me and an unknown friend (??) (I was probably stoned) when i was... 25? Almost 15 years ago ☆

ir5Bb3D.jpg

Such a trip to see jeez

Must have been before or after in gained massive weight. Not sure

Last edited:

sedg87

Banned
Me in the early nineties, with my first ever doggo.

I once tried online dating. I had a picture of me and my cousin as my profile pic because it's the only one I had. I got a message saying "Are you the good looking one or the guy on the left?" I was the guy on the left. Never posted a recent pic again haha.

JEFU7nj.jpg

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That kind of you to say

Max 10kg less with some more definition and cardiovascular upgrades.

Also need some serious fysio And manual therapy. Severe back/piriformis' esque issues

But hey, thanks!

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
He is asking us what type of man bun to do because both us used to have that hairstyle...

dr_octagon dr_octagon you can pull anything IF you are handsome and/or you have the confidence to pull that style
Isn’t it kind of self-evident by calling it a man bun? I did not know there were sub-genres within the man bun category.

Last edited:
Top Bottom