• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miami Woman Has Her Headshots Sold To A Stock Photo Site And Now She’s On The Cover of an Erotic Novel

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

This Miami Florida woman learned why you should always read the fine print. And now she’ll always be connected to an Erotic Novel Titled ‘His Big Childhood Sweetheart’. Christian Demeritt of Miami shared her story on Tik Tok which all started when she graduated college back in 2010.

Fresh off her theater degree, she needed some new headshots. So she met up with a recommended photographer at the park at Bayside. They took pictures in some different tops, she paid him $100 and everything seemed good. She was hoping to use the new pics to find work as an actress. What she didn’t do, was read the contract all the way through. And there’s always some fine print that’ll get ya.

Maybe the fact that he only charged her $100 should have been a red flag. The photographer sold her pictures to a ‘stock images site’. If you’re not familiar, these sites house millions of pictures of different people in different situations. And then websites (just like this one), can buy the pictures and do absolutely anything they want to do with them. The picture above? Yeah, that’s on Getty Images creative site. I can download that picture, drop it in Photoshop and do anything I want. And that’s how Christian ended up on the cover of ‘His Big Childhood Sweetheart’.

51lCl8x4DeL.jpg

Book here:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
She was scammed. I feel bad for her.

Initially the titled made it seem like SHE sold it to the stock photo site, but upon re-reading the title now it seems i read it wrong.

anthony2690

Banned
"
A sexy BBW, childhood sweetheart romance by Samantha Drake of BWWM Club.

After spending a few years abroad, Damien Carter is ready to get serious about his family’s business.

But when he reunites with his childhood friend, and that friendship turns into something more, things are bound to get complicated!

Especially since his friend is the daughter of his family’s maid!

Evelyn longs to be with Damien, but the differences in their social status has always held her back…

Yet now that Damien has returned no longer a boy but a man, she can no longer deny what’s in her heart!

But what will happen when Damien’s family catches wind of their relationship?

Will Damien and Evelyn be forced to break it off?

Or will love find a way?

Find out in this emotional yet sexy romance by Samantha Drake of BWWM Club.

Suitable for over 18s only due to sizzling hot sex scenes!"

I'm wondering what bwwm means 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
I am writing a book, here is the Title & Blurb!

Bear Hugs and Monkey Business: A Wildly Entertaining Romance

In this wild and unpredictable romance story, Kanjo Bazooie finds himself unexpectedly drawn to a mysterious and alluring bear. Despite the odds against them, they embark on a passionate and forbidden love affair that leaves them both reeling with desire.

But just when things seem to be going well for the unconventional couple, a mischievous monkey enters the scene, throwing a wrench in their plans and complicating their relationship. Kanjo finds himself torn between his love for the bear and his growing attraction to the charming monkey.

As the love triangle heats up and tensions mount, Kanjo must navigate a series of crazy twists and turns, from heart-wrenching betrayals to shocking revelations. Will he be able to find true love amidst all the chaos, or will his unconventional desires lead him down a path of heartbreak and regret?

With steamy romance, unexpected plot twists, and a cast of unforgettable characters, this is a story that will keep readers hooked from beginning to end.

If I knew how to edit pictures on my phone, I'd make you a cool book cover to go along with the above, like the marvelous bwwm books 😁

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

In this wild and unpredictable romance story, Kanjo Bazooie finds himself unexpectedly drawn to a mysterious and alluring bear. Despite the odds against them, they embark on a passionate and forbidden love affair that leaves them both reeling with desire.

But just when things seem to be going well for the unconventional couple, a mischievous monkey enters the scene, throwing a wrench in their plans and complicating their relationship. Kanjo finds himself torn between his love for the bear and his growing attraction to the charming monkey.

As the love triangle heats up and tensions mount, Kanjo must navigate a series of crazy twists and turns, from heart-wrenching betrayals to shocking revelations. Will he be able to find true love amidst all the chaos, or will his unconventional desires lead him down a path of heartbreak and regret?

With steamy romance, unexpected plot twists, and a cast of unforgettable characters, this is a story that will keep readers hooked from beginning to end.

If I knew how to edit pictures on my phone, I'd make you a cool book cover to go along with the above, like the marvelous bwwm books 😁

Clap Reaction GIF

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist

hu5Hw58.jpg

That typo though.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Exclusive first look at chapter 1 just for you & everyone else who sees this (but you atleast get notified) incredible work btw 💪

Chapter 1
Bear Love Triangle.

Kanjo Bazooie had never been one for settling down. He was a free spirit, living life one day at a time and never taking anything too seriously. But all of that changed the day he met the bear.

It was a chance encounter, as most things in Kanjo's life tended to be. He was out in the woods, enjoying the peace and quiet, when he stumbled upon her. She was massive, easily twice his size, with shaggy brown fur and a face that seemed both fierce and kind at the same time. Kanjo was immediately drawn to her.

At first, he was hesitant to approach her. After all, she was a bear, and he was just a man. But as he watched her lumber through the forest, he felt something stirring inside him. He had never felt this way before, and he couldn't help but feel drawn to her.

As he approached, the bear turned to him, her big brown eyes meeting his. Kanjo held his breath, unsure of what would happen next. But to his surprise, the bear seemed to be just as intrigued by him. She nuzzled against him, her warm fur against his skin, and Kanjo felt his heart skip a beat.

What followed was a whirlwind of passion and excitement, as Kanjo and the bear became inseparable. They roamed the woods together, cuddled up by the fire at night, and explored each other's bodies with reckless abandon.

But just when Kanjo thought he had found his happily ever after, a new player entered the game. A monkey, with big, expressive eyes and a playful spirit, caught Kanjo's attention. Suddenly, he found himself torn between two lovers, unable to choose between the bear and the monkey.

As the love triangle unfolded, with each character vying for Kanjo's heart, there were twists and turns around every corner. Will Kanjo find the love he's been searching for? Or will he be doomed to a life of indecision and heartache? Only time will tell in this wild, unpredictable romance.

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 2!

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member

This Miami Florida woman learned why you should always read the fine print. And now she’ll always be connected to an Erotic Novel Titled ‘His Big Childhood Sweetheart’. Christian Demeritt of Miami shared her story on Tik Tok which all started when she graduated college back in 2010.

Fresh off her theater degree, she needed some new headshots. So she met up with a recommended photographer at the park at Bayside. They took pictures in some different tops, she paid him $100 and everything seemed good. She was hoping to use the new pics to find work as an actress. What she didn’t do, was read the contract all the way through. And there’s always some fine print that’ll get ya.

Maybe the fact that he only charged her $100 should have been a red flag. The photographer sold her pictures to a ‘stock images site’. If you’re not familiar, these sites house millions of pictures of different people in different situations. And then websites (just like this one), can buy the pictures and do absolutely anything they want to do with them. The picture above? Yeah, that’s on Getty Images creative site. I can download that picture, drop it in Photoshop and do anything I want. And that’s how Christian ended up on the cover of ‘His Big Childhood Sweetheart’.

51lCl8x4DeL.jpg

Book here:
lol she looks so pleased with herself.

Top Bottom