• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Vagswarm

The photo i put up ages ago is already too much because it's plastered across my (now neglected) Facebook lol
Nice, same here. Can confirm none of my Facebook friends are nerds. They're still acting like they're in high school and having a popularity contest at 40. Lmao.
I can't give my photo because there's a small chance that one of you knows me and that, depending on who has more posts, one of us will be lacking a life. And it might be me.
Most likely no one really cares so go ahead and post your pic. 💪 I'll probably post another as well, if I ever manage to get off my ass and lose more weight.

Last edited:

GymWolf

So many brave people here, I'm to pussy to do it, you never know who is going to wank to your picture and fill your face with the filthy substance.
People stealing your pics to brag on other forums or people wanking on your pic are just self-esteem boosters, it means that you are good looking enough to be used for filthy purposes, if they are not wanking in front of you, who fucking cares?!

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This was from my 34th birthday last October. I ton of gifts came in from my wife and internationally. That's the Neil Young Archives Volume 2 CD set, full series of Three Stooges volumes, The Lodoss War blu-ray set (OVA/TV) and a ton of other things. I didn't know I had these pictures around.

gTfG62q.jpg

GymWolf

This was from my 34th birthday last October. I ton of gifts came in from my wife and internationally. That's the Neil Young Archives Volume 2 CD set, full series of Three Stooges volumes, The Lodoss War blu-ray set (OVA/TV) and a ton of other things. I didn't know I had these pictures around.

gTfG62q.jpg
But nobody gifted you an appointment with the barber for an haircut?! The jesus look is 20 years old buddy.

:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Prison Mike

Banned
I have multiple collections #thisiswhyimpoor, horror stuff is one of them, A Nightmare on Elm Street has been my favorite since I was a kid (back in the days where we could watch them as young children and didn't go out and kill everyone on the block). The picture above my bed, a satisfying game of cards between friends.

DT3mdmW.jpg

To satisfy building my collections further, I am just going to get some face tattoos so I can be a mumble rapper and make millions, it seems the face tattoos are all you need for that. Runaway septum for shits and giggles.

LHVvIYQ.jpg
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This was like 4-years ago and I've lost weight since then. My wife was playing BOTW for the first time and bought this outfit. The toy shield and sword were from a large Link firgure by Jakks Pacific. Funny stuff. She'll still try to wind my hair around like Link or the Qui Gon Jin braid Liam Neeson had in Star Wars: Episode 1.

3Dqnv9A.jpg

plushyp

This was like 4-years ago and I've lost weight since then. My wife was playing BOTW for the first time and bought this outfit. The toy shield and sword were from a large Link firgure by Jakks Pacific. Funny stuff. She'll still try to wind my hair around like Link or the Qui Gon Jin braid Liam Neeson had in Star Wars: Episode 1.

3Dqnv9A.jpg

haxan7

Banned

3Dqnv9A.jpg
Nice bulge

MikeM

You have kind eyes 🙌 Somewhat devious but I see right through that facade =P

You look stylish 😎

You're wearing a children's size shirt

(Well intentioned. Been there done that myself haha)
Extra medium 😉

Seriousness tho- thats a large. I’m 6’2” but its a fitted underarmour shirt.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Extra medium 😉

Seriousness tho- thats a large. I’m 6’2” but its a fitted underarmour shirt.

Use grey colored cotton instead, it exposes veins =P

Man, it feels like a lifetime ago wearing Gold's Gym stringers and getting asked if I'm competing or why I'm so dry. Then again it fueled my narcissism.. Still

Last edited:

MikeM

Use grey colored cotton instead, it exposes veins =P

Man, it feels like a lifetime ago wearing Gold's Gym stringers and getting asked if I'm competing or why I'm so dry. Then again it fueled my narcissism.. Still
Thats awesome. Why’d you quit?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thats awesome. Why’d you quit?

Life long mental health issues. IE I never meant to quit. Something came up and well, it made lose all hope and motivation. And I had giving so much for so long, I put a lifetime worth of dedication in 8 years for nothing it felt like. The idea of having to start over knowing what it (once again) would entail was as such I merely said whatever. There's only so much I have.. Going forward and pick things up would require a fundamental shift in approach (balans) that's still something I'm working on. To be fair, some years ago I've reached like 70% of where i used to be but again something happend and yeah. Oh well <3

I used to wear such tight fitting shirts and loved it, therefore my initial comment; you triggered an subconscious reaction when confronted with a sight I used to and still yearn towards.

Last edited:

MikeM

Life long mental health issues. IE I never meant to quit. Something came up and well, it made lose all hope and motivation. And I had giving so much for so long, I put a lifetime worth of dedication in 8 years for nothing it felt like. The idea of having to start over knowing what it (once again) would entail was as such I merely said whatever. There's only so much I have.. Going forward and pick things up would require a fundamental shift in approach (balans) that's still something I'm working on. To be fair, some years ago I've reached like 70% of where i used to be but again something happend and yeah. Oh well <3

I used to wear such tight fitting shirts and loved it, therefore my initial comment; you triggered an subconscious reaction when confronted with a sight I used to and still yearn towards.
When you’re ready, get back on it. Muscle memory is a real thing, so after a month or two you should see some serious gains coming back.

Take care of yourself. Glad to hear that you are able to identify and work on your mental health. It is a lifelong thing. I’ve always looked at the gym as a form of therapy.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
When you’re ready, get back on it. Muscle memory is a real thing, so after a month or two you should see some serious gains coming back.

Take care of yourself. Glad to hear that you are able to identify and work on your mental health. It is a lifelong thing. I’ve always looked at the gym as a form of therapy.

Thank you for your kind words firstly. In the end I always go into the deep end when conversing, my apologies. You're right, MM is a thing and the gym has always been a solo therapy session thing for me. I'm currently working up the courage to go and yeah, who knows. The hardest part putting my expectations on check and honestly; just taking the first step. Thanks again <3

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Thank you for your kind words firstly. In the end I always go into the deep end when conversing, my apologies. You're right, MM is a thing and the gym has always been a solo therapy session thing for me. I'm currently working up the courage to go and yeah, who knows. The hardest part putting my expectations on check and honestly; just taking the first step. Thanks again <3
I've been hitting the gym for over twenty years jumping back and forth between power lifting and Bodybuilding. I have had three instances from memory where I have had a couple of years off, either because of boredom or an injury.

Each time I got back on the horse it was very difficult so I know where you're coming from so don't feel deterred going back! I use weight training to help with my mental health issues as it's one of the few things that keeps my racing thoughts preoccupied.

P.s I love the Guyver.😎

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
I have multiple collections #thisiswhyimpoor, horror stuff is one of them, A Nightmare on Elm Street has been my favorite since I was a kid (back in the days where we could watch them as young children and didn't go out and kill everyone on the block). The picture above my bed, a satisfying game of cards between friends.

DT3mdmW.jpg

To satisfy building my collections further, I am just going to get some face tattoos so I can be a mumble rapper and make millions, it seems the face tattoos are all you need for that. Runaway septum for shits and giggles.

LHVvIYQ.jpg
I have a picture of myself saved with that exact same face tatt filter lol

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've been hitting the gym for over twenty years jumping back and forth between power lifting and Bodybuilding. I have had three instances from memory where I have had a couple of years off, either because of boredom or an injury.

Each time I got back on the horse it was very difficult so I know where you're coming from so don't feel deterred going back! I use weight training to help with my mental health issues as it one of a few things that keeps my racing thoughts preoccupied.

P.s I love the Guyver.😎

Putonahappyface Putonahappyface

Thank you for your response! Yeah, exercise (gym) is very helpful in that regard. I really liked Kai Green's mind muscle (almost meditative) approach and long cardio sessions. I kind of miss it you know. Like you said; it's all about the first step, and I know this as well. Said step seems (once again) as a mountain but yeah..

Guyver is awesome! 😁

Top Bottom