• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

AJUMP23

mPgVOr3.jpg

Comparison of where I was just before the pandemic and now.
Black and White is really sliming.

Great work man.

betrayal

Banned
20 years of lifting. Creatine and protein is all you need. But thanks for the compliment.

Sorry for derailing the thread but...Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Stop lying to people or trying to impress them on an internet forum. Because of idiots like you, millions of stupid children and adults have wrong ideas about what is possible with muscle building on a natural level.

If you are natural, then contact me. I will make you a millionaire and only want a share of 25%. You would win all natural competitions (where really intensive testing is done) right away without any problems. You will easily generate record income from sponsors. Let's become millionaires!

You won't say no, will you? I mean you will make millions if you are natural, that is guaranteed.

So I'll repeat myself once again. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Absolutely disgusting.

PS: Of course, there's still the one percent chance that you posted excellent pictures in perfect light and you actually look completely different.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

Stop lying to people or trying to impress them on an internet forum. Because of idiots like you, millions of stupid children and adults have wrong ideas about what is possible with muscle building on a natural level.

If you are natural, then contact me. I will make you a millionaire and only want a share of 25%. You would win all natural competitions (where really intensive testing is done) right away without any problems. You will easily generate record income from sponsors. Let's become millionaires!

You won't say no, will you? I mean you will make millions if you are natural, that is guaranteed.

Absolutely disgusting.

PS: Of course, there's still the one percent chance that you posted excellent pictures in perfect light and you actually look completely different.

You sound like an enormous pussy.

Romulus

No, sir. You have at least three hobbies. 💉

In terms of size and shape, I think that's totally achievable naturally, even for someone in the first 5 years of serious, consistent lifting. The vascularity in the shoulders is a bit suspect though, doesn't mean gear user though in my opinion.

Anyway, almost no gear head is honest. The other thing is guys who used gear once and claim natural, that's still bulllshit because it puts on a lot of unachievable size that you wouldn't get naturally. "All natural bro."

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Absolutely disgusting.

In terms of size and shape, I think that's totally achievable naturally, even for someone in the first 5 years of serious, consistent lifting. The vascularity in the shoulders is a bit suspect though, doesn't mean gear user though in my opinion.

Anyway, almost no gear head is honest. The other thing is guys who used gear once and claim natural, that's still bulllshit because it puts on a lot of unachievable size that you wouldn't get naturally. "All natural bro."

I got asked multiple times if I was using when I was in my peak. And that's with less than 10yrs of bodybuilding. I wasn't even that huge. Just shredded af.

Last edited:

Romulus

I got asked multiple times if I was using when I was in my peak. And that's with less than 10yrs of bodybuilding. I wasn't even that huge. Just shredded af.

Oh yeah, if you achieve anything out of the ordinary, then you're juicing. lol I got the same comments. But big and not that shredded(15% bf usually)

DavidGzz

Absolutely disgusting.

Here I am in video form. I'm just good at taking pics with a pump and good lighting.
I'm 5'9" 180- 185 pounds in these pics. I have good insertions. Thanks for the massive compliment and all the hate. Anyway, I was practicing for an event where I needed to use a lot of upper endurance and strength so don't make fun of me. I'm sure my dislikes will increase since you're a jealous hater.

If you think that this requires drugs, I'm sorry about your work ethic. And yes, this is from the exact same time period if these pics.

Last edited:

betrayal

Banned

That's totally true while being shredded and natural (3-5+ years) if you are not standing next to someone on gear (for comparison).

I have nothing against steroids and besides natural bodybuilders (one of them very well known and successful) I also know many more than enough people on gear. My only concern is the media's distorted portrayal of things that are achievable naturally and things that are not achievable in a natural way.

Most people, of course, have no idea what is achievable and what is not, and yes, even if you don't take anything and have been training properly and eating well for a longer time, you probably get comments from time to time. A doctor in the emergency room once recommended that I "should not use any external help for lifting anymore" (after blood work). And compared to people on steroids, I certainly don't look impressive.

It's simply alarming what false body images exist, even among people who should know better...and this goes both ways.

Here I am in video form. I'm just good at taking pics with a pump and good lighting.
I'm 5'9" 180- 185 pounds in these pics. I have good insertions. Thanks for the massive compliment and all the hate. Anyway, I was practicing for an event where I needed to use a lot of upper endurance and strength so don't make fun of me. I'm sure my dislikes will increase since you're a jealous hater.

If you think that this requires drugs, I'm sorry about your work ethic.

Thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it.

Looks good. Not like the pictures, but very good for natural. Kudos!
I can only apologize for my post made earlier, which was bs. So sorry for that. But thumbs up for the good pictures.

I was a little too quick to make my judgment, but I get extremely pissed off by these crappy pictures of all the retards on steroids pretending to be natural.

Sorry again!

Last edited:

Romulus

If you think that this requires drugs, I'm sorry about your work ethic. And yes, this is from the exact same time period if these pics.

Yeah, I would not think you're juicing after seeing that. Not to say you haven't put in work or anything either.

DavidGzz

That's totally true while being shredded and natural (3-5+ years) if you are not standing next to someone on gear (for comparison).

I have nothing against steroids and besides natural bodybuilders (one of them very well known and successful) I also know many more than enough people on gear. My only concern is the media's distorted portrayal of things that are achievable naturally and things that are not achievable in a natural way.

Most people, of course, have no idea what is achievable and what is not, and yes, even if you don't take anything and have been training properly and eating well for a longer time, you probably get comments from time to time. A doctor in the emergency room once recommended that I "should not use any external help for lifting anymore" (after blood work). And compared to people on steroids, I certainly don't look impressive.

It's simply alarming what false body images exist, even among people who should know better...and this goes both ways.

Thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it.

Looks good. Not like the pictures, but very good for natural. Kudos!
I can only apologize for my post made earlier, which was bs. So sorry for that. But thumbs up for the good pictures.

I was a little too quick to make my judgment, but I get extremely pissed off by these crappy pictures of all the retards on steroids pretending to be natural.

Sorry again!

It's cool, people still throw accusations behind my back. It takes time and consistency. Most people don't have it in them so they'd rather just say "roids!"

I've been working 12 hours shifts non stop(911 dispatch) since no one wants to work during this pandemic and still getting my 1.5 to 2 hour workouts in. You have to want it enough.

Picture my wife took when I did a drunken unboxing video for the PS5. No the video will never be released.

TXBDVcJkBMPlz4d_c0UkW10djeY8WEWIrx3ZzkIjdC2gAC-ev5tAaBePC6WpZsQ72G9S21IyigmGT6j3Z0wEl6NCpfLu0IFsLCSQDonaBXhqz_N_9mmw51xL5ATW-cV9kf-Ok1XwrElPcmLA6LGqxfer7oLKy9KC75MIpTb_MeJ8-giUk86Dh1Pv4XD-7Ko3KmrfoFd1BOjtfsC3XOmu8sheZxGxpcaYDTLA0j8hv3hc-mJaKxgDb0flfL3msfMd9vyjWIahACN_o03GaDN1MtKB_mTGrhKRJqrb-sF1F6BPJfdwI4Qty_J85WGPiC6IpkYgx3j1BYbzGvySZCslCR3dVpWYVhxsm77RFOBSuSRxkIdwmAhRX5FcqFmnfnyYEY0CeUAIrm_XlPYtoJygL7cct2gn_qDaG5OOLy6wh41iq88JiI-SL-GAiJMyiHIqrSO8SxueuKRa-4JkIqpbiwSNed1hSrf7N3rFa6z7xkmLtagyxiL6eqoIpJhogmS7QfiFesKV25H1vg0Ws47xoFJJLkVbWKlb9IljoGUKT47sCZYbGDLNuln6CFGwisyhm4hjKVFDPN3mqynS4cGGfn-2cPwZ-qC9mgOYkfSJZtffqzYZA86ZrZy0wLCbUFrsc9525r9ySSkQdRamG8t51O7S394GEsxKmGiLs0cm0KP5e7DN2NYixl86_TRi4tNmAKxE4u3feTFB6oKtsFydHsgi=s827-no

Picture my buddy made of me in photoshop or some shit for lols:

BEhjmNLs3OpWQ1kQ928dMS4_9CI0fMvq49dSWL_BoLdyXTeTIE3j3x85shub__m1PQNnysTW5FGb6VQqqIGZ5lk2ODX2rJ0e1nJCDu-kXM2LH4ImaqWpKh7NqIf3u9LrpbvIkWH2P2O_6EfbOw-t7hS36QqlVO0aI4MZPCVQPOT3I4jErNWj4ncZc_9X6rv2Px-cOxKOf2GRQp2UXhl3eMTNeD-vRZ3g9BpdyiW0YTN7pkCRt3cIIgjxze7hX9r3_Yj6mxOOqfc6P5BCVRO6JTCTM03UszlKaeqibvTE5bwem9MMeukKZl5yyc-SI8Nhj4Rx5VU_BxQXiErYm2JJLqHO4oE6k9tn2GWkbWj_u1rD9ZpezL6kRqCednb5nYWH7PM_hnGbOlqd_YW6gx1thYb09w0L8Rj-Q6LUDf0EanjMVTyncbSTZmY74Cpn6w0mp6d-T_ebl8_ZZKZetINd_BIbmuZYDXnoHZ4bup5rlCsJOsgDCbqrCCoeUrMnGTR4D4DIN4-R8Nn30FJWvWQAm_Wpq7VEw_yiwHfeRpYrjO6_LYZlpdeZ0XIMrZf3Zcd8l1fYhCvDs73F1VUisjzVu9gw8ISHr1AtrkNK6apTiM2_jeqdMqjKa4VxWATYtTXrP4RqgJOcdzK5W2UxN4ImhWvbd-Dwno3aVdhB2IRAIMOQsuDi2SUSewzTAuLm-9sbMDVuqog7gWP9tpt9BtUef7nf=w711-h947-no

It's cool, people still throw accusations behind my back. It takes time and consistency. Most people don't have it in them so they'd rather just say "roids!"

I've been working 12 hours shifts non stop(911 dispatch) since no one wants to work during this pandemic and still getting my 1.5 to 2 hour workouts in. You have to want it enough.

It's hard as hell to maintain a physique like that. People that hate are just mad they can't achieve the same or stick with it, IMO.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Making pictures when you're pumped up and standing in good light can make you look twice as swole =P

Yep, there are fake natties for sure but a lot of it is real naturals who are good at selfies. Look at my YouTube avatar pic. Screams joocy. Naw, just Dat dere dungeon lighting.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yep, there are fake natties for sure but a lot of it is real naturals who are good at selfies. Look at my YouTube avatar pic. Screams joocy. Naw, just Dat dere dungeon lighting.

Yeah good lighting/posing makes all the difference! I know all about it =P

INC

When I get a chance I'll post my thread where I got into similar shape after 10 months of junk food. It's all calories in vs out. I eat junk daily. Cake, pizza, fast food etc. I just monitor my intake.

I'm a full time stoner, so junk food is essential, but I am about to take up kickboxing, purely for fitness, I have 0 interest in full on sparring,I Iike my perfectly angled nose

DavidGzz

Another thing, unless a person has an insane one year transformation like that Indian actor, or is 250 plus with a six pack at under 6'3, you can never tell for sure. I've met many guys at the gym who tell me about their steroid use and they are smaller and weaker than I am. They do a cycle for 6 months and then run out of money, motivation, etc. Then they have zero motivation without the drugs. They also have extreme bacne, puffy faces, etc. They probably never get their natural test back. Not worth it unless you do it for monetary gain. It's a hobby for me and I like how I look.

DavidGzz

I'm hurt that everyone thinks I'm natty now. I cri eytiem. Anyway here is my 10 month junk food experiment thread. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141807961
And a couple before and afters of said experiment. I got down to 176 but can't find pics, maybe there are in the thread somewhere. Anyway here I am 220 pounds and 182 pounds. This was 8 months in. The last pic is how I improved with a focus on protein at the same body weight as the second pic.

8S0MAOG.jpg
q22HIHh.png

bQWTnoub.jpg

Here is was an average day of eating and my calorie burn during the experiment:
Jan. 24th Total cals. 2910 100% of RDI
fat: 102.86g
protein: 101.79g
carbs: 407.93g

Breakfast
1 large apple
1 serving go lean chocolate malted crisp
1/2 serving Naturally Rising Pepperoni Pizza
1/2 serving Onion Rings
4 oz pork ribs
1 cup salad
1/2 serving strawberry marshmallows

Lunch
1 cup 1% milk
1 medium banana
1.1 servings BANANA BREAD
1 serving ben and jerry's cinnamon buns
1 serving fruit loops
1 serving kellogs frosted mini-wheats

Dinner
1 serving 2% Milk American Cheese Singles
1 serving freschetta pizza
2 servings great value white bread
1 serving oatmeal creme pie
2 servings smoked turkey slices
0.4 serving stax

Sleeping 5 hours and 46 minutes 514kcal
Desk Work 4 hours and 10 minutes 619kcal
Standing 4 hours and 3 minutes 802kcal
Sitting 4 hours 555kcal
Resting 3 hours and 56 minutes 390kcal
Running (jogging) - 5/mph 1 hour and 5 minutes 859kcal
Weight Training (moderate) 1 hour 594kcal
Today's burn: 4332 Deficit 1422 Total Deficit:8709

Last edited:

niilokin

Another thing, unless a person has an insane one year transformation like that Indian actor, or is 250 plus with a six pack at under 6'3, you can never tell for sure. I've met many guys at the gym who tell me about their steroid use and they are smaller and weaker than I am. They do a cycle for 6 months and then run out of money, motivation, etc. Then they have zero motivation without the drugs. They also have extreme bacne, puffy faces, etc. They probably never get their natural test back. Not worth it unless you do it for monetary gain. It's a hobby for me and I like how I look.
I also remember some fellas who had no motivation to work out outside their cycle, it is such a shame and waste. Whether someone uses roids or not true passion and dedication is always admirable. The best thing about building muscle without drugs for years is that you can maintain pretty decent amount without much effort.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

I also remember some fellas who had no motivation to work out outside their cycle, it is such a shame and waste. Whether someone uses roids or not true passion and dedication is always admirable. The best thing about building muscle without drugs for years is that you can maintain pretty decent amount without much effort.

Yep, I recently saw a guy that used to go to my gym. He was about my size but always looked pumped up. Extreme back acne and his skin always looked red. Well when I saw him last week he was about half the size, no definition and pale.

Again, it isn't worth it. You may feel on top of the world for a time but you can get there or close to it with a solid 8 years of consistent hard work, without the side effects. Also, as you gain XP, you figure out what is needed to maintain instead of relying on the drugs. These people who look for a shortcut have no idea what to do to maintain what they built without the drugs.

Vagswarm

There must be a file size limit. Tried uploading a 1.3 MB selfie and it failed. Not sure why a .jpg file would be that large anyway. lol

Last edited:

catvonpee

There must be a file size limit. Tried uploading a 1.3 MB selfie and it failed. Not sure why a .jpg file would be that large anyway. lol
There definitely are but you can upload to postimages.org then push this button to insert.
vljyCPH.jpg

You must copy the 2nd link down (direct link) to the clipboard and then paste.

Or you can type out the BB code

img     (add last bracket)
Screenshot-20210822-234202-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom