• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

I'm told I look like a sheep.

sheep GIF
Hard to judge with the mask on, but I don't think so.

Last edited:

borborygmus

I clearly need a new phone or a new face. I take a selfie and it looks like someone beat me up. You all take one and you look like George Clooney.

#foreverugly

It's hard to get an acceptable shot. Knowing that you're taking a selfie makes you flinch. When I was choosing which photo to upload several looked like I was having a stroke.

ebsLMKg.gif

INC

man, I'd kill to have a head of hair like that again.. :messenger_neutral:
I have a new appreciation for birds with long hair. Never had long hair before, because I knew it would look like a birds nest

But might as well grow now, before I'm too old and I look like I'm grasping on to my youth lol

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I have a new appreciation for birds with long hair. Never had long hair before, because I knew it would look like a birds nest

But might as grow now, before I'm too old and I look like I'm grasping on to my youth lol
Yeah man. Although, some guys are blessed with great genetics and never have to worry about male pattern baldness.

George Lucas, for example.

As for me, though :

:
934l.gif

Last edited:

INC

Yeah man. Although, some guys are blessed with great genetics and never have to worry about male pattern baldness.

George Lucas, for example.

As for me, though :

:
934l.gif

Ha I'm lucky in that respect, my old man never went grey or lost hair, even during cemo and cancer, to the day he died, full head of hair, no hairline.

I am going grey tho, cheer for those genetics mum..........luckily men can rock the grey look

Top Bottom