• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 |LAUNCH OT| No limits

tumblr_n7tjxi1h0K1r4zj9eo1_250.gif

Come on Sony use something faster than planes so I can get mine earlier.

Get the FUCK in boys lets fucking GOOOOO!!!

WELP that I'm waiting on the 19th UK PS5 release date, but I'm sure Demon Souls, Spiderman MM and Godfall will make it all worth the wait.

Then Dec 8th I have the Destiny 2: Beyond Light PS5 upgrade patch coming out to take it up-to a glorious 4K/60FPS with FOV slider and those sweet, SWEET SSD insta load times.

Also got the Sony Pulse 3D headset coming and I'm really looking forward to taking the Tempest Engine out for a spin along with the very cool haptic feedback which sounds insane.

Great OT!

Last edited:

Moonjt9

Over here in Korea, a lot of the regular stores say they won’t even get some to sell for another month. Going to try my luck at an official PlayStation store in the morning. Online pre-orders here were gone in less than a minute both rounds they did it last month.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Here we go. My Amazon still says it will be here Thursday, but it hasn’t shipped yet. I think it may be a few days late.

Edit: great job On the OT.

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned
Can't wait for the comparisons on multiplat games.

Also, while Demon's Souls looks amazing, the game itself might not appeal to many gamers. Depending on how much of the actual gameplay the devs updated of course. But the original was rough at times.

I loved it, but I honestly don't expect universal praise or scores above mid 80s.

Hi there, an important question for me regarding ps+ collection.
I'm a ps4 pro owner with app 200+ games and ps+.

I am really looking forward ps5 but i don't plan to get one at launch due to :
- budget : i don't see the point without a proper tv and i want the 75xh9505 but with hdmi 2.1. this tv doesn't exists yet, i have to wait 2021 models and problem is that price hasn't dropped at all : €3500 here+ €500 for ps5 =wooping €4000 !
- waiting for bigger size internal ssd.

BUT : i want to secure some games from ps+ collection. Question is : will i be able (through my ps app on my phone for instance) to add them to my library without owning a ps5 ?

I don't have :
Days gone
Monster hunter world
Bf1
Mk10
Arkham knight
Crash trilogy
Resident evil 7

Hi there, an important question for me regarding ps+ collection.
I'm a ps4 pro owner with app 200+ games and ps+.

I am really looking forward ps5 but i don't plan to get one at launch due to :
- budget : i don't see the point without a proper tv and i want the 75xh9505 but with hdmi 2.1. this tv doesn't exists yet, i have to wait 2021 models and problem is that price hasn't dropped at all : €3500 here+ €500 for ps5 =wooping €4000 !
- waiting for bigger size internal ssd.

BUT : i want to secure some games from ps+ collection. Question is : will i be able (through my ps app on my phone for instance) to add them to my library without owning a ps5 ?

I don't have :
Days gone
Monster hunter world
Bf1
Mk10
Arkham knight
Crash trilogy
Resident evil 7

yes. It should work with browser or the app. Like we could add ps3 / vita games without owning either console

still 8 days to go for launch, stupid 19.11 launch date for EU :messenger_angry:

And weirdly enough, they start to sell games + peripherals tomorrow. So I guess I go buy demons souls for 69€ and stare the case for 7 more days:messenger_savoring:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Just in november, once installed they are always active as long as you have a ps+ subscription.

Only one month? As far as I know though, you don't have to install them, just get them downloading and cancel. There's probably an easier way I'm not aware of.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Enjoy your consoles everyone. BestBuy.ca cancelled mine awhile ago so I'm gonna have to hope some pop up online and I'm available to snag one. 🤞

Just Bugsnax.
"...will be available at launch on PlayStation 5 to PlayStation Plus subscribers at no extra cost until January 4, 2021!*"

So that official quote had me thinking if I waited until Christmas I'd be fine because Bugsnax is there until Jan 4th. But are they only saying Bugsnax will only be free until Jan 4th but it had to be downloaded in November? So confused.

inflation

"...will be available at launch on PlayStation 5 to PlayStation Plus subscribers at no extra cost until January 4, 2021!*"

So that official quote had me thinking if I waited until Christmas I'd be fine because Bugsnax is there until Jan 4th. But are they only saying Bugsnax will only be free until Jan 4th but it had to be downloaded in November? So confused.
Ahh I was wrong about that. They are talking about all PS+ free games, so no you don’t need to download in Nov., just do it before the free period end. As for the collection, I don’t think there is a due date.

Top Bottom