• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer has explained Halo’s absence from the Xbox Games Showcase: "we have over 20 studios now"

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
"I wouldn’t say Halo is of lesser importance" was the clearly the primary part of the sentence and wasn't just "we have 20 studios now", your title is misleading at best.

translation: "We gave halo to an incompetent team and reduced its brand value through a decade of mediocre games"

That being said if Halo is being downsized/reduced i'm fine with that. They need new blood rather than the same IP they've been riding for 10 years and ruining for the other 10.
Wasn't God of War rebooted after a long hiatus? So maybe it can come back one day.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
translation: "We gave halo to an incompetent team and reduced its brand value through a decade of mediocre games"

That being said if Halo is being downsized/reduced i'm fine with that. They need new blood rather than the same IP they've been riding for 10 years and ruining for the other 10.
I think it would be great to give halo to ID software and let them try ...

Top Bottom