• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Our Lord and Savior Gaben is looking extra good lately

SJRB

Gold Member
gabe-is-my-weight-loss-inspiration-v0-4a8x5z4w46tc1.jpeg

That is all. Continue.

Ivan

This is where the picture is from... Look what is he making...

So that's the interface we need for HL3...

Last edited:

Holammer

Looking good, like a distinguished gentleman. Compared with Kevin Smith who also lost a lot of weight, but looks positively ghoulish and shriveled up as a result.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Huh, that's what I'd expect an AI version of a slim Gabe to look like. As in, that's what I thought the pic was.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
It’s gotta be it, right?
They don’t even know what the side effects are gonna be years from now, right?
He looks like he lifts. That shirt is barely containing the shoulders.

Like everything. What happens to steam when he dies? What if his successor doesn't care and sells it to Amazon or something.
As an outsider on the PC scene, I do find it pretty surprising that people are fine just not knowing that. I would assume they will sell it eventually, or at the very least take it public. And honestly, if more and more players are moving towards PC, it really makes me question the wisdom of funneling everything through Steam. At least with 1st party stores you know that some of the 30% tax on everything is getting funneled back into games. With Valve it's just siphoning off 30% of everything on PC and it doesn't go to anything. It's being extracted from the industry. People seem to be too heavily invested in Gabe's persona. For all the shit Phil Spencer gets, no one writes headlines like this one for him. PC gamers should be thinking more critically about their library investments and the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom