• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC 2015 |OT| Spider-Man pulls the 7 train all the way to 34th street from Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse24

Bought tickets, but I may have messed up. I did the fan verification on one email, but accidentally put in a different email of mine when I ordered the tickets. I'm gonna feel like shit if I don't go because of this...

Well it appears I have to wait for the 30th to assign the tickets. I guess I can assign the tickets to the right email at that point. If not, I'll call customer service.

Jhoan

The one time I went Sunday a lot of the artists I wanted stuff from already had left or their prints were sold out. :(
Well in that case, it's definitely a good thing he got Friday and Saturday passes then. If you guys can and aren't tired, try to make it to the auction on Saturday night. I've never gone since the area is walled off by security by around 7PM but it's fascinating to see what people are willing to pay for original artwork in the name of charity.

I actually held all the art pieces that were going to be at last year's auction a hour later since I was with the Director of Artist Alley. I nervous as sin since though I was scared of bending them!

ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
Managed to get my 4-day pass at 1 sharp, seems nuts buuuut. ;;>_>
4 Day is overkill but glad you managed to get a pass. I thought you backed out!

Zombine

Banned
Comic con tip:

Get up early. Get there by 9am and they let you inside for panel sign up. If you don't want to go to a panel, sit inside and you miss all of the cattle bullshit.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
How did you get into the checkout twice already while I haven't even gotten in once. :p

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I managed to brute refresh the checkout page into letting it me buy Friday/Sat/Sun tickets for my coworkers.

4 Day is overkill but glad you managed to get a pass. I thought you backed out!

I needed to get to sis's apartment so I had to leave the Starbucks I was at for their wifi. When I made it to her apartment, I refreshed my queue page and it loaded me right into ticket selection! That's how I got my pass. ;;>_>

I got a receipt but an error page when I checked out finally. Am I okay?

I like to think that we're good. I mean, they got our money and we got a receipt in the e-mail sooooooo

tumblr_mogh99gcIl1qztgoio1_400.gif

I needed to get to sis's apartment so I had to leave the Starbucks I was at for their wifi. When I made it to her apartment, I refreshed my queue page and it loaded me right into ticket selection! That's how I got my pass. ;;>_>

I like to think that we're good. I mean, they got our money and we got a receipt in the e-mail sooooooo

you're good :D same happened to me. as long as you receive a confirmation!

Fliesen

The showclix mytickets area is unavailable for everyone right now, right? due to server load, i guess.

Now i have 2 weeks to 'assign' my 3 tickets, aye?

FTF

I bought a Friday pass this afternoon but I'm concerned that I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. Took a picture of the confirmation ID and credit card was charged (though says pending).

Anyone else not get a confirmation e-mail yet? I also can't log into that showclix site atm :/

Fliesen

FYI: Fan Verification registration is going to be open again for like a day... in case any your friends missed registering for their ticket.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Tickets/NYCC-Ticket-Process-and-Show-News/

spacer
Dear NYCC Fans,

We have heard your feedback about the NYCC Fan Verification system and recognize new processes are hard. In an effort to give everyone a second crack at nailing this Fan Verification system, we are going to reopen Fan Verification so that Fans who did not go through the first round of Verifications can be added to existing orders. Fan Verification will reopen on Monday, July 11 at 9:00 AM EDT.

In order to be attached to an existing order, you must fill out a Fan Verification application by Tuesday, July 12 at 12:00 (noon) PM EDT. Fans that Verify after this date and time will not have the opportunity to be added to existing orders, but will have the opportunity to purchase reclaimed and cancelled Single Day Tickets at a later date.

Valid Fan Verification profiles can then be attached to existing NYCC Ticket orders between Wednesday, July 13 at 12:00 PM (noon) EDT and Thursday, July 14 at 11:59 PM EDT. After Thursday, July 14 at 11:59 PM EDT, any Tickets that do not have a Fan Verification profile attached will be cancelled and refunded. There will be absolutely no exceptions after this deadline.

As another reminder: Every person (over the age of 13 years old) that wants to buy a Ticket for NYCC or have a NYCC purchased for them MUST have a Fan Verification profile created, using a unique email address. Each NYCC Ticket requires a valid Fan Verification profile attached to it, otherwise it will be cancelled and refunded.

Reclaimed and cancelled Single Day Tickets will go on sale at a later date. Anyone that has gone through the Fan Verification process at any point will have the opportunity to buy these Tickets.

For full details about NYCC Fan Verification please visit NewYorkComicCon.Com/FanVerification.

Thanks

Lance Fensterman

btw, does the fact that after i submitted 3 names + emails (1 for each ticket holder) on the showclix page, i didn't get any messages of "email not found" or something like that, that i'm good and my tickets have been properly assigned?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
btw, does the fact that after i submitted 3 names + emails (1 for each ticket holder) on the showclix page, i didn't get any messages of "email not found" or something like that, that i'm good and my tickets have been properly assigned?

I guess? I'd e-mail them about it just in case. If there's no feedback that your badges all registered and okay for people to use, that's terrible and might cause headaches for everyone in October.

Fan Registration is back up until tomorrow night.

Question. My friend just made a fan verification account and im trying to add him to my ticket since im the one who got it. BUt its saying he doesnt have an account to that email.

Should i just wait? Or idk if a step was missed.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Fan Registration is back up until tomorrow night.

Question. My friend just made a fan verification account and im trying to add him to my ticket since im the one who got it. BUt its saying he doesnt have an account to that email.

Should i just wait? Or idk if a step was missed.
I'd double check if his registration went through, then follow up with NYCC. Don't want to take any chances.

Jhoan

Heads up folks:

13626409_10154605467905579_8552390169887716170_n.png

Source.

Also, I'm stepping down from making this year's NYCC thread. Fallengorn will be taking the reigns so it'll be in good hands. I'll provide any support however I can. It's been a great pleasure to make the yearly threads for the past couple of years.

Heads up folks:

13626409_10154605467905579_8552390169887716170_n.png

Source.

Also, I'm stepping down from making this year's NYCC thread. Fallengorn will be taking the reigns so it'll be in good hands. I'll provide any support however I can. It's been a great pleasure to make the yearly threads for the past couple of years.

I bought Sat and Sun during the first sale. I'm tempted for Friday, but I still need to deal with flight.

Messi

I have no idea where to pick up will call tickets. But that was the only option for international peeps. Can I do that the day before or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom