• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD June: #1 Switch, #2 Xbox, #3 Playstation 5, Ratchet #1 in SW

elliot5

You have got to be kidding, units is what matters for console hardware. You can throw a party for second place all you want, like many are doing, but for consoles what matters are unit sales. This is a fact, and Xbox lead in revenue because it’s more expensive than the switch, and it had their biggest month in revenue because it’s much more expensive than a 360, but it didn’t have its biggest month in terms of units.

Get a fucking a clue, in other words.

Edit: empathy emoji LMAO, just because you’re a crybaby and want reality to be different. Some of you so embarrassing
Why are you so triggered over a statement lol jeez.
lol people don't like the reality that switch is selling the most they unleash huge amounts of copium to deal with it.
I don't care that switch is selling the most units. It makes sense because Nintendo sells like hotcakes and has been able to keep them supplied consistently outside of a period around Animal Crossings release. There's 0 copium going on.

Last edited:

Three

Gold Member
No offense. But the console market in India is so small. It's downright pathetic.
It's a reference to the multiple threads we had about india and the Series S below. In reality I think the actual market in india was 94% PS and 6% xbox or something like that.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Why are you so triggered over a question lol jeez.

I don't care that switch is selling the most units. It makes sense because Nintendo sells like hotcakes and has been able to keep them supplied consistently outside of a period around Animal Crossings release. There's 0 copium going on.

A question needs an interrogation clause, basically it needs to be followed by a question mark. Guess what your post was? None of the sort, it was just a bitter observation.

The info is all in the OP, the thread title is as objective as it gets. If you don’t want people to think you are high on copium like this dude right here…

PS Brigade just can’t handle anything with grace at all :messenger_tears_of_joy:

… I suggest you be objective about numbers and data, instead of lending credence to the Xbox 3rd place meme, cus that meme keeps getting more and more real.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
As I've said, I can easily find a Series S, there's just not that much demand for them in Europe. People have said the same about the Middle East.
That is you, The console is still is selling.
By your own logic - Halo 2 sold 8.64m copies on the original Xbox (24m units sold) a much higher conversion rate than Halo 5 on Xbox One. So my point, which seems beyond your comprehension unfortunately is that the series is in decline, not as big as it once was. Nice comparison to a new IP by the way.
Halo came with OG xbox. When consoles werent that big. It was the hottest thing in the market at that time. Now days, your first party gets 10% of overall console sales. Spiderman sold 20m on a 116m console. that is 20% of the console. While god of war sold 12m on a 116m console. that is 10% of the console owners who bought the game.

You keep blabbering about how the series is in decline, when people literally screamed about in 2019, when the game was getting ported to pc. People were also happy for halo MP in this E3. Only way it can be in decline, is if you are blind to it, or hate the series.

Not that I even mentioned it specifically, but for Sea of Thieves do we have any sales figures since you like data so much? 😁 It's very popular on GamePass, but it's already out and Series S and Series X are being outsold 2:1 by the PS5 so it's obviously not helping that much....
Are you seriously blind? Like honestly, are you that dumb? What happened to the stats I gave you? Do those mean nothing to you? This like talking to a wall.

Like I said, you're very bitter about the state of things for some reason and you're clearly hoping for an upturn in fortune for your favourite platform. But right now you appear to have your head in the clouds with regards to the size of the Xbox brand and some of its best known IPs.
Look at this. That is you fanboying, and you are accusing me, what you just did. You brought this down text, in to a sea of thieves sales. This text had nothing to do, with sea of theives, since that game is available on xbox1, and pc. But you brought down sales, like a true fanboy.
Series S and Series X are being outsold 2:1 by the PS5

I will tell you a little secret, since you dont really understand how the industry works. Sony ordered 80k waivers, while MS ordered 40k waivers. Sony can make as much console as these waivers allow it. While MS is only limited to 40k waivers. If you go to a school, you will know that bigger number, means bigger production. with 80k waivers, Sony can make up to 10m console or higher. depends how much the waivers allows it. MS on other hand, has half of sony waivers. this means, MS will make half consoles, of what Sony makes it.

Its not about the console sales at all. Its about securing as much waiver as you can. If MS secures 100k waivers, they can make alot of xbox consoles. Same for sony for their ps5. Hope this helps you learn, why the ps5 is selling alot.
But i doubt you will understand it though.

oh no omg GIF by RiffTrax

kingfey

Banned
I literally hope this project dies. It clutter the sky, makes the life of ground based telescopes insanely harder and has terrible latency. Like insane latency. It only benefits are for streaming non interactive content. For reactive entertainment like games, those satellites won't help you in any way shape or form. You'd need fiber for that or vectoring to have a as low as possible latency.
The sky is already dead. 10 years ago, there wasnt that much private planes, now there is alot, that is flying in the sky.

There are places where the fiber cant reach. This is for them. Not everyone can use both systems.

kingfey

Banned
Talk about fantasy, if you think it'll have a chance of making any major impact worldwide. It's an American product for American market.
Sorry, but that fantasy bought one of the major western companies. If you think people wont buy xbox for zenimax games, you are living in different world.

On Demand

Banned
I don’t get what everybody is arguing about. Dollar sales doesn’t tell you anything and NPD still says PS5 is the fastest selling console in the U.S.

One month of a useless dollar metric and low stock and people get exaggeratory.

Banjo64

cumsessed
A question needs an interrogation clause, basically it needs to be followed by a question mark. Guess what your post was? None of the sort, it was just a bitter observation.

The info is all in the OP, the thread title is as objective as it gets. If you don’t want people to think you are high on copium like this dude right here…

… I suggest you be objective about numbers and data, instead of leading credence to the Xbox 3rd place meme, cus that meme keeps getting more and more real.
I’m not celebrating anything, and I own and game on all three platforms, I’m just making an observation regarding all of the toys being thrown out of the pram throughout this thread.

kingfey

Banned
I don’t get what everybody is arguing about. Dollar sales doesn’t tell you anything and NPD still says PS5 is the fastest selling console in the U.S.

One month of a useless dollar metric and low stock and people get exaggeratory.
Dollar sales means alot, when determining hardware sales. Both have 2 systems. PS5, PS5D, while xbox has XSX, XSS. the difference is, the series cost 800$ total, while the ps5s cost 900$. Overall $$$ sales should go to PlayStation, because they are 100$ more than xbox. In order for xbox to win the sales category, they have to sell more units than playstation. In this case, xbox sold more consoles than ps5 this month. That is how you get more sales $$$= more hardware sales. This doesnt apply to switch though. its a 300$ system.

(2)800$*100k console=$80m. 100k xsx, 100k xss. total hardware 200k
(2)900$*100k console=$90m. 100k ps5d, 100k ps5 disc. total hardware 200k
(3)900$*100k console=$90m 100k switch, 100k switch, 100k switch. total hardware 300k

from this math, the ps5 sold $10m more than xbox, at the same level hardware. In order for xbox to hit $90m sales, they need to make (2)112,500 consoles. that is (2)12,500 more console than PlayStation. but they are still at the same price.

On Demand

Banned
PS5 is not selling more because of more console made only. They’re selling more because people want them and it’s in high demand. Why do people at this point of the PS brands huge success and brand awareness still doubt it? Also, more in demand=more PS5 need to be made and ordered. Less in demand means less consoles made. That’s just common sense. No need to spin it as stock is the only reason PS5 is selling more. You can’t stock what people don’t want.

Papacheeks

Banned
No offense. But the console market in India is so small. It's downright pathetic.

It's not the size of the market that matters it's the trends in spending, allocations that matters. You are right india is small, but seeing what people prefer to buy, and using that to look at patterns helps give you perspective on WW spending trends for products.

On Demand

Banned
Dollar sales means alot, when determining hardware sales. Both have 2 systems. PS5, PS5D, while xbox has XSX, XSS. the difference is, the series cost 800$ total, while the ps5s cost 900$. Overall $$$ sales should go to PlayStation, because they are 100$ more than xbox. In order for xbox to win the sales category, they have to sell more units than playstation. In this case, xbox sold more consoles than ps5 this month. That is how you get more sales $$$= more hardware sales. This doesnt apply to switch though. its a 300$ system.

(2)800$*100k console=$80m. 100k xsx, 100k xss. total hardware 200k
(2)900$*100k console=$90m. 100k ps5d, 100k ps5 disc. total hardware 200k
(3)900$*100k console=$90m 100k switch, 100k switch, 100k switch. total hardware 300k

from this math, the ps5 sold $10m more than xbox, at the same level hardware. In order for xbox to hit $90m sales, they need to make (2)112,500 consoles. that is (2)12,500 more console than PlayStation. but they are still at the same price.

Dollar sales mean nothing. The only reason NPD changed to that format was because developers and the console makers told them to. NPD was giving away too much information. Whatever the hell that means. The movie industry has no problem letting the public know full data how much a movie production cost and much actors and actresses get paid. There’s even Box Office numbers. Only the gaming industry is petty with its sales data.

NPD was more useful when it gave individual unit console and software sales. This dollar sales is basically marketing to make everything seem like it’s doing well all the time.

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
That is you, The console is still is selling.

Halo came with OG xbox. When consoles werent that big. It was the hottest thing in the market at that time. Now days, your first party gets 10% of overall console sales. Spiderman sold 20m on a 116m console. that is 20% of the console. While god of war sold 12m on a 116m console. that is 10% of the console owners who bought the game.

You keep blabbering about how the series is in decline, when people literally screamed about in 2019, when the game was getting ported to pc. People were also happy for halo MP in this E3. Only way it can be in decline, is if you are blind to it, or hate the series.

Are you seriously blind? Like honestly, are you that dumb? What happened to the stats I gave you? Do those mean nothing to you? This like talking to a wall.

Look at this. That is you fanboying, and you are accusing me, what you just did. You brought this down text, in to a sea of thieves sales. This text had nothing to do, with sea of theives, since that game is available on xbox1, and pc. But you brought down sales, like a true fanboy.

I will tell you a little secret, since you dont really understand how the industry works. Sony ordered 80k waivers, while MS ordered 40k waivers. Sony can make as much console as these waivers allow it. While MS is only limited to 40k waivers. If you go to a school, you will know that bigger number, means bigger production. with 80k waivers, Sony can make up to 10m console or higher. depends how much the waivers allows it. MS on other hand, has half of sony waivers. this means, MS will make half consoles, of what Sony makes it.

Its not about the console sales at all. Its about securing as much waiver as you can. If MS secures 100k waivers, they can make alot of xbox consoles. Same for sony for their ps5. Hope this helps you learn, why the ps5 is selling alot.
But i doubt you will understand it though.

oh no omg GIF by RiffTrax
I asked for sales stats, and you're calling me dumb? 💩

Sony ordered more chips from AMD because they knew demand was higher, they're a bigger customer. How many times do I have to explain it to you - there is simply for demand for PS5. Xbox gets outold 2:1 or 3:1 in Europe. It's a non-entity in Asia.

And if we're talking about screaming, did you see all the screaming that was going on amongst fans when Halo Infinite was showed off in July last year. In disgust that it is 😅😅. Must be nice living in cloud cuckoo land though lol.

kingfey

Banned
I asked for sales stats, and you're calling me dumb? 💩
Is my stats from steam mean nothing?
Sony ordered more chips from AMD because they knew demand was higher, they're a bigger customer. How many times do I have to explain it to you - there is simply for demand for PS5. Xbox gets outold 2:1 or 3:1 in Europe. It's a non-entity in Asia.
That doesnt matter. Business negotiate. AMD had 150k waiver. Sony simply secured 80k, MS secured 40k, while amd kept 30K. If AMD had more waivers, MS would have bought it.

This gen would be different. We arent in the past. They have the entire line of zenimax. They have ea play, and they are going to buy more studios. That 2:1 wont happen this gen. Xbox has the games now. Even the no game xbox last gen sold 51m. How many consoles do you think it will sell this gen, when they have heavy hitters like fable, avowed, perfect dark, hellblade2, outer world 2, not counting any of zenimax games?

And if we're talking about screaming, did you see all the screaming that was going on amongst fans when Halo Infinite was showed off in July last year. In disgust that it is 😅😅. Must be nice living in cloud cuckoo land though lol.
The gameplay was great, people didnt like the graphics. that is all. Everyone praised the gameplay. But because we live in graphic world, people were mad, that the game didnt look like sony graphics.

Keep your eyes on this one. Once you see all blue reviews, you will know whether the game is dead or not.

Hezekiah

Banned
Is my stats from steam mean nothing?

That doesnt matter. Business negotiate. AMD had 150k waiver. Sony simply secured 80k, MS secured 40k, while amd kept 30K. If AMD had more waivers, MS would have bought it.

This gen would be different. We arent in the past. They have the entire line of zenimax. They have ea play, and they are going to buy more studios. That 2:1 wont happen this gen. Xbox has the games now. Even the no game xbox last gen sold 51m. How many consoles do you think it will sell this gen, when they have heavy hitters like fable, avowed, perfect dark, hellblade2, outer world 2, not counting any of zenimax games?

The gameplay was great, people didnt like the graphics. that is all. Everyone praised the gameplay. But because we live in graphic world, people were mad, that the game didnt look like sony graphics.

Keep your eyes on this one. Once you see all blue reviews, you will know whether the game is dead or not.
Hellblade 2 and Outer Worlds 2? They're gonna be the difference-makers? 😁

As a PC owner I can't wait to play Avowed, Fable and Perfect Dark in 2024. In the meantime I'll be waiting for Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Factions, Gran Turismo 7, Spiderman 2 and Forspoken.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
Dollar sales mean nothing. The only reason NPD changed to that format was because developers and the console makers told them to. NPD was giving away too much information. Whatever the hell that means. The movie industry has no problem letting the public know full data how much a movie production cost and much actors and actresses get paid. There’s even Box Office numbers. Only the gaming industry is petty with its sales data.

NPD was more useful when it gave individual unit console and software sales. This dollar sales is basically marketing to make everything seem like it’s doing well all the time.
??????
are you confusing profits, with unit sales? and as for giving too much information, that is the standard of the industry. No one wants to share to the world, what the company is selling. that is a private business for investors.

The dollar market shows how strong is the market now. The hardware numbers are useless, because it doesn't show, the overall sales it did. With dollar sales, you can see, whether the product is selling financially well, or not. For example 100k switch is $30m sales. Now if I say, the switch sold $300m worth of hardware, that would be 1m console sold.

Its just a form of showing, the company is doing financially OK. Its a stock tactic. Strong money sales means good market for your company.

kingfey

Banned
Hellblade 2 and Outer Worlds 2? They're gonna be the difference-makers? 😁

As a PC owner I can't wait to play Avowed, Fable and Perfect Dark in 2024. In the meantime I'll be waiting for Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Factions, Gran Turismo 7, Spiderman 2 and Forspoken.
Tell me Wise man, When is god of war 2 date? When is spiderman 2 date? When is forspoken date? and the rest too? Do you know what forespoken is about? Do you even know, what is gonna be on ragnarok, not to mention, that is not the title of the game.

At least I know what hell blade 2 is. Its a sequel to hell blade1. Perfect dark is a classic cult. 2023 will come fast. And i am not in a hurry anyway. We are already in July 2021. 2022 isnt that far, so the same for 2023.

Until then, I will enjoy playing on my switch, and gamepass. Catching old games, you guys hate so much. and have fun, while i wait for these games.

Hezekiah

Banned
Tell me Wise man, When is god of war 2 date? When is spiderman 2 date? When is forspoken date? and the rest too? Do you know what forespoken is about? Do you even know, what is gonna be on ragnarok, not to mention, that is not the title of the game.

At least I know what hell blade 2 is. Its a sequel to hell blade1. Perfect dark is a classic cult. 2023 will come fast. And i am not in a hurry anyway. We are already in July 2021. 2022 isnt that far, so the same for 2023.

Until then, I will enjoy playing on my switch, and gamepass. Catching old games, you guys hate so much. and have fun, while i wait for these games.
Yeah you're right, Fable will probably be out before God of War Ragnarok. Elder Scrolls too.

noshten

Looking at the chart position it's fairly likely that Scarlet Nexus sold between 125K to 175K in North America during it's launch, across 5 different platforms.
Not good numbers for Bandai, considering this is a major project that bombed in Japan. The initial shipment+digital World Wide is likely below 500K and the game is a JRPG which is generally a front loaded genre. Without deep discounts the game wont ship 1 million any time soon

Bryank75

Banned
Looking at the chart position it's fairly likely that Scarlet Nexus sold between 125K to 175K in North America during it's launch, across 5 different platforms.
Not good numbers for Bandai, considering this is a major project that bombed in Japan. The initial shipment+digital World Wide is likely below 500K and the game is a JRPG which is generally a front loaded genre. Without deep discounts the game wont ship 1 million any time soon

Shoulda been marketed and launched as a PS exclusive, might have driven sales a bit more initially.

Then they could have brought it to gamepass next year or whatever they decided.

There just seemed to be no real hype around it.

Genx3

Or since US is the biggest market, that there isn't any stock for PS5? Because India's latest report shows both PS4/PS5 outselling xbox by a good margin.
Or since MS was stacking their Cloud servers with XSX consoles they couldn't put enough consoles on shelves to even have any chance in outselling PS5 in any territories...
We could do what if scenarios all day.

noshten

Shoulda been marketed and launched as a PS exclusive, might have driven sales a bit more initially.

The more likely path for Bandai if Tales also bombs in Japan is for them to abandon Harada's ambitions and invest into a strategy that places Switch as a leading platform
So it's all about Tales performing decently in Japan while finally becoming a hit in the West, which is kinda of the last chance for Harada's redemption ark after disappointing results as the leader of Bandai for the past two years. End of the day their anime games have their biggest audience in East Asia.. where Switch represents over 80% of the software market.

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
The more likely path for Bandai if Tales also bombs in Japan is for them to abandon Harada's ambitions and invest into a strategy that places Switch as a leading platform
So it's all about Tales performing decently in Japan while finally becoming a hit in the West, which is kinda of the last chance for Harada's redemption ark after disappointing results as the leader of Bandai for the past two years. End of the day their anime games have their biggest audience in East Asia.. where Switch represents over 80% of the software market.

We'll see. I imagine they are thinking bigger than just the local market. But...who knows.

Or since MS was stacking their Cloud servers with XSX consoles they couldn't put enough consoles on shelves to even have any chance in outselling PS5 in any territories...
We could do what if scenarios all day.
I've resisted mentioning that because we simply don't have any exact figures on how many MS threw at cloud servers vs store shelves. I mean, we don't even know how many consoles either company is delivering to which regions.

I just find it funny that these people are claiming all sorts of obscure scenarios, and trying to make all kinds of pieces fit together to fit a narrative. When the very limited info we do have, points to the Series X being the most supply constrained of all, and the PS5 being produced in far greater numbers than the XBS S/X. Up until a few weeks ago, when MS completed it's Series X/server integration.

I'm not pretending to know anything, and one simple month does not constitute a trend, so any celebrating would likely look pretty foolish a month from now. That being said... The sodium levels in this thread by some is downright pathetic.

On Demand

Banned
Reason why you Xbox fans get mocked is because you love celebrating false victories.

More studios automatically mean better games and sales......They do not.

Gamepass is a success and is winning. Hardware sales don’t matter.......Hardware sales do in fact matter and gamepass doesn’t affect anything PlayStation. Clearly.

Making the most in revenue (revenue, not any type of sales) in only a month means the E3 show worked and now there’s a magical 360 style comeback happening. All this in the same month that the same NPD report says that PS5 is still the fastest selling console to date and is the market leader. But wait, hardware sales don’t matter. Never mind.

It’s not that celebrating is bad. It’s Xbox dudes go the extra mile to brag about something that’s not even true and use that to tease PS fans. Y’all always do this to yourselves and end up looking foolish.

As I've said, I can easily find a Series S, there's just not that much demand for them in Europe. People have said the same about the Middle East.

By your own logic - Halo 2 sold 8.64m copies on the original Xbox (24m units sold) a much higher conversion rate than Halo 5 on Xbox One. So my point, which seems beyond your comprehension unfortunately is that the series is in decline, not as big as it once was. Nice comparison to a new IP by the way.

Not that I even mentioned it specifically, but for Sea of Thieves do we have any sales figures since you like data so much? 😁 It's very popular on GamePass, but it's already out and Series S and Series X are being outsold 2:1 by the PS5 so it's obviously not helping that much....

Like I said, you're very bitter about the state of things for some reason and you're clearly hoping for an upturn in fortune for your favourite platform. But right now you appear to have your head in the clouds with regards to the size of the Xbox brand and some of its best known IPs.
I was under the impression that talking about attach rates here wasn't allowed. If that's not the case, and it is indeed...

Well may God have mercy on your soul, because PS has the worst overall attach rate among consoles.

Hezekiah

Banned
I was under the impression that talking about attach rates here wasn't allowed. If that's not the case, and it is indeed...

Well may God have mercy on your soul, because PS has the worst overall attach rate among consoles.
Oh look who's back from his ban.

The grown man who trolls about Warzone face-offs. Sub the other guy back in please....

hemo memo

Gold Member
Xbox Series was the best-selling hardware platform in dollar sales for the month of June, while Nintendo Switch led in unit sales.

June dollar sales of Xbox consoles set a new record for the Xbox platform, besting the previous high set in June 2011.
Well deserve for Xbox. Games games games indeed.

kingfey

Banned
Did they removed EA play from Playstation platforms? Have I missed something?
Its on gamepass. The ea play that is on xbox has the big major ea games from the old times. These games are backwards compatible, which the Playstation doesn't have it.

I tried ea play on ps4, and suffice to say, the library was very small.

arvfab

Banned
Its on gamepass. The ea play that is on xbox has the big major ea games from the old times. These games are backwards compatible, which the Playstation doesn't have it.

I tried ea play on ps4, and suffice to say, the library was very small.

Do you have a comparison of both platforms amount of games?

Also, why should it be important that it is part of Gamepass Ultimate? It's not like every Xbox comes with GPU free or that for the same money, you can subscribe PSNow/PS+ and EA Play, right?

Neil Young

It’s not that celebrating is bad. It’s Xbox dudes go the extra mile to brag about something that’s not even true and use that to tease PS fans. Y’all always do this to yourselves and end up looking foolish.
You heard it here Xbox dudes, celebrating isn't bad, just make sure y'all check in with On Demand to make sure you don't end up looking foolish and teasing PS fans on a site that is 90 percent Sony fans.

Good MS news is so entertaining.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
PSA: PS5 is already almost 4M units in the lead over XSX/S as per VG Chartz and it’s very early days. Xbox seems to have gone equal in US but getting absolutely clobbered outside of it.

Being in the US all I care about are sales numbers here because when I play a MP online game I am in servers here.

If your country hasn't set foot on the Moon or uses the Metric system....

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

;)

kingfey

Banned
Reason why you Xbox fans get mocked is because you love celebrating false victories.

More studios automatically mean better games and sales......They do not.

Gamepass is a success and is winning. Hardware sales don’t matter.......Hardware sales do in fact matter and gamepass doesn’t affect anything PlayStation. Clearly.

Making the most in revenue (revenue, not any type of sales) in only a month means the E3 show worked and now there’s a magical 360 style comeback happening. All this in the same month that the same NPD report says that PS5 is still the fastest selling console to date and is the market leader. But wait, hardware sales don’t matter. Never mind.

Umm, weren't you guys celebrating about scarlet nexus in UK having 80/20 split, screaming how it was bad on xbox? Every time that uk numbers comes up, you guys come flocking here, and mock the xbox guys.

The e3 and gamepass is doing the good job. I will say this to you, just like I said to all the Playstation fanboys, times have changed. XBOX HAS GAMES. Its not x1 era, where xbox didn't have any major games outside of halo, forza and gears.

They have zenimax, which you guys to consider them a garbage company, despite saying, you guys love prey, dishonored, doom, fallout, elder scrols, and quake. These games are now only on xbox, or buy it on steam. Either, you will be playing an xbox game.

The people who love zenimax, will buy xbox to play zenimax games.

People who loves games, will buy xbox, so they can play gamepass games. You guys won't care about it, because service games are bad, according to you guys. Majority of people outside of these forums will buy it though. And this will make gamepass a major player.

And as for these hardware sales, it really doesn't matter. The reason why, it doesn't matter is the waivers both companies ordered. Ms ordered 40k waivers, out of 150k. Sony secured 80k waivers. The remaining, amd kept them for their chips.
These waivers are what is controlling the hardware supplies. Xbox won't make more than Playstation consoles, because it doesn't have enough waivers. Playstation has the double waivers. Its why we see 2:1.

But the smart ass people here consider that as a victory, thinking their console sold better than the other console. If both fanboys stopped licking the boots of their console makers, they would have known this information by now. Sadly, everyone wants to hype corporate, which doesn't give a crap about them.

For my, Xbox will win player base, and Playstation will hardware sales, if they keep secure more waivers than xbox.

The reason why I say Xbox will win player base, is pc players. Xbox games are day1 on steam, that means more player base for their ecosystem. They wont own Xbox, but they will buy xbox games day1. 2nd is xcloud. Once the xcloud stick hits the market, expect more xcloud players.

kingfey

Banned

Not really. The game bombed hard on ps4 on Japan. It really didn't have any legs to stand in. Whether Sony or Xbox advertising, wouldn't change anything.

kingfey

Banned
Being in the US all I care about are sales numbers here because when I play a MP online game I am in servers here.

If your country hasn't set foot on the Moon or uses the Metric system....

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

;)
Do these guys know how consoles are made? Weren't they paying attention to the 80k waiver for Sony, and the 40k waivers for xbox?

Considering we are in shortage chips. The real battle would be, who secures the most. Is it xbox, or Playstation. Who ever manages to secure more chips will end up producing more consoles. Simple business math.

xHunter

If both fanboys stopped licking the boots of their console makers, they would have known this information by now. Sadly, everyone wants to hype corporate, which doesn't give a crap about them.
You are right. And maybe you should set an example and stop writing as if you are a fanboy yourself. I read almost all of your post in here, you come as one of the biggest fanboys. The fact that you are trying to hide this is laughable. It also funny if you consider your old account and the way you requested your perma ban. You are doing the same shit again.

kingfey

Banned
Do you have a comparison of both platforms amount of games?

Also, why should it be important that it is part of Gamepass Ultimate? It's not like every Xbox comes with GPU free or that for the same money, you can subscribe PSNow/PS+ and EA Play, right?
It matters, considering the ea games that is released will come to the service 6 months later.

For gamepass owners, ea play is extra free product for them, since its on ultimate gamepass, and you are only playing xbox live on ultimate, so its kinda free technically, but not at the same time.

Also, ea play gets more exposure on gamepass. I didnt even know ea play was on Playstation, until I went to ea play website. I subscribed to it, and it only had ps4 library. It made the deal meh, since there wasn't that much value to it. While on gamepass, you get from Og xbox ea games to X1 ea games. As a fan of old battlefield, star wars, and need for speed, the gamepass version packs alot of value.

Though pc one is the best.

kingfey

Banned
You are right. And maybe you should set an example and stop writing as if you are a fanboy yourself. I read almost all of your post in here, you come as one of the biggest fanboys. The fact that you are trying to hide this is laughable. It also funny if you consider your old account and the way you requested your perma ban. You are doing the same shit again.
Do I praise xbox, while bashing Playstation. None of my words are fanboying.

I am just arguing with people who make bath faith arguments.

I have a ps5, and I have no reason to get the series console, since I can play the games on my pc. And recently got switch too. I am happy with my devices.

Top Bottom