• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo is silent.

Announcement today

• It will happen

Votes: 38 14.3%
  • It won't happen

Votes: 227 85.7%

• Total voters

Ezquimacore

Banned
This means their first post of the day should be the switch pro. If that doesn't happen, it won't happen today. I think it won't happen guys...

TLZ

Banned
I believe it'll happen. Maybe if we believe, it'll happen. I'm not alone.

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Zannegan

Even though I should know better by now, hope springs eternal. I'm voting that it's happening. Lol.

They specifically said today was about Software to make sure people weren't overhyping themselves based on stupid "leaks."
I think that's their E3 show, not today, right?
Unless I missed something.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I think that's their E3 show, not today, right?
Unless I missed something.

Oh yeah, just noticed that.. assumed that was about today.

So why does anyone think anything is happening today?

I assumed there was a direct scheduled for today with all the hype.. is it all based on leaks?

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

They would throw away all their R&D and future plans because of a recent chip shortage?
All this R&D and future plans are just speculation at this point (specifically referring to switch pro). I admit, there is smoke that something is going on, but it wouldn't be the first time that we thought Nintendo was going left and they went right.

Last edited:

nbkicker

It was always gonna be silent, if they where gonna announce a upgraded system there would have been a announcement for the event, every e3 nintendo leakers come out with allsorts and loads go along with it then get upset when nowt happens, if there show is not till 15th they not gonna show the machine off two weeks early

All this R&D and future plans are just speculation at this point (specifically referring to switch pro). I admit, there is smoke that something is going on, but it wouldn't be the first time that we thought Nintendo was going left and they went right.
I'm just saying IF they had planned a Switch revision, they wouldn't completely scrap it over a chip shortage.

Top Bottom