• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will happen first? PS 1st party -> PC or Xbox 1st party -> PS

Which will happen first?

• Playstation releases all 1st party games on PC day 1

• Xbox releases all 1st party games on PS day 1

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rockman33

With the success of Helldivers 2 on PC day 1 being such a success and Xbox putting a batch of 1st party titles on PlayStation. Which do you think will happen first going forward?

reinking

Gold Member
IMO, "all" is a stretch right now. For the current, and probably next generation, I would expect things to be selective for both companies with MS being a bit more flexible on what they add to other consoles. After that, who knows?

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Don't think either is happening, unless you consider COD first-party.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Very doubtful you'll get all any time soon from either scenario. It also depends how much "all" even involves. Past 5 years? Past 10 years? Only from a starting point in the future?

But for out of the blue games suddenly going to a competing platform, PS already did it with MLB The Show on Xbox since 2021. And to Switch last year.

And PS has been blasting all recent PS games on PC the past bunch of years. There's only a handful left they havent ported lately. It'll get to a point they all basically come out and day one too.

Last edited:
Well we already knew GAAS would be day 1 for Sony so nothing's really changed for Sony. I see Xbox day 1 on PS first. The CEOs for Sony keep restating that day 1 SP games are not happening and just recently did it. I don't see them going back on that so quickly.

Top Bottom