• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy Floy only speaks for himself .....
We're all afraid of him, wildcard.

Eagles fans randomly saw this ha

Edit: beaten by future
Wildcardbitch.gif

Control your boy, Kave
Ain't no one handling me Sweeney.

Hmm

Hey Floyd come here
Hmm.. How bout no

Spending the weekend in middle of nowhere Kentucky with zero cell service

#pray4wienke
Told you it was fucking empty as shit

Alright Cleveland. I like you...you constantly break my heart into little tiny pieces, set those pieces on fire, and then throw them into the dirt. I cannot drink and cuss my way through this since there are children here.

Just get the first loss out of the way in as non-embarrassing fashion as possible. Thanks.

Maybe if I put vodka in a water bottle.....
God gave us Saturdays Adam.. Remember that

Be like me last season and get by rooting against the Eagles...it almost always pays off!!
That's what I'm doing :)

trade Rodgers - obviously don't need him
Send him to the Cleveland

Cagey

Banned
Hey this Giants DL looks like a Giants DL!

Right side of the line is still going to be an issue. I mean we knew that but that "block" by Newhouse on that 5 yard loss. Yeesh.

The problem with the "Newhouse is fine as your swing tackle, but wanting as a starter..." narrative is that the swing tackle often gets thrust into the lineup at some point, just not typically for the full season like 2015, and Newhouse shouldn't be the first man off your bench for a couple games spot duty.

We've inexplicably rolled into 2016 after having observed the 2015 mistake to rely on him as the 6th OL and seeing him as a full-time starter anyway... and decided to run that back.

It's CC Brown-esque: a terrible player isn't "good as a backup, bad as a starter" if you never want him in the game even in those emergency situations.

kmag

Right side of the line is still going to be an issue. I mean we knew that but that "block" by Newhouse on that 5 yard loss. Yeesh.

Jerry doesn't look too bad to be fair. The reports from camp are saying it's like night and day, he basically spent 4 months at LeCharles Bentley's OL camp. Newhouse needs to be upgraded but I don't see how that happens without a trade.

Thank you BR..

We had a pass.. For 50 yards? It's a miracle!!

The boys just asked my bf and I where Pryor went to college. We told him. And he said "I don't think I like Ohio State." He's 7....but we're packing his shit up now. Can't have him rubbing off on his brother.
You should rub soap in his mouth so that he knows now to not say that

You cant even watch the game? Pffft he aint your boy

TP!! My boy!! My boy!! *pushes BG out the door

Edit: Ewwww Lunchable sucks, he's Kave's boy.....
You ain't shit biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

RGIII's first snap as a Brown:

m0C6Yq8.gif

Prosperity incoming

The problem with the "Newhouse is fine as your swing tackle, but wanting as a starter..." narrative is that the swing tackle often gets thrust into the lineup at some point, just not typically for the full season like 2015, and Newhouse shouldn't be the first man off your bench for a couple games spot duty.

We've inexplicably rolled into 2016 after having observed the 2015 mistake to rely on him as the 6th OL and seeing him as a full-time starter anyway... and decided to run that back.

It's CC Brown-esque: a terrible player isn't "good as a backup, bad as a starter" if you never want him in the game even in those emergency situations.

I mean we all knew it had to be addressed at some point. There's still time but I don't know who they bring in at this point. Realistically, there were so many holes on this team it's one of those unenviable types of situations for Reese but still - there were opportunities to get other tackles in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom