• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATL taking
Takk

He's gonna draft another fucking UCLA defensive lineman

God help us

giphy.gif

OMG ATLANTA

If you get raped and you decide not to report it, because you're afraid of this kind of reaction, that's better?

If you get raped and do decide to report it, and you get vilified and hated because YOU might be ruining some poor guy's life even though he raped you, and he gets acquitted and you get thrown in jail for being raped? That's better?

I really don't and shouldn't have to have this discussion with you all right now.

Eh. No one's saying assume the woman is lying. People who vilify rape accusers are disgusting. But if you accuse someone of rape and are proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to be lying, you should absolutely pay the price. That's not some trivial accusation.

Why are we talking about this? Lol

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
It's a lot easier to get away with rape than to get charged guilty. I guess raped women don't matter to you, as they're probably lying just to ruin some poor guy's life. Go figure.
The fuck? How do you jump from if it being proven someone lied about being raped, they should face repercussions, to the poster not caring about rape victims?

edit: Just gonna stop there, no point to go OT and shit up this thread, even.

Hindl

Sean Lee, Jaylon Smith, Ruben Foster?

Yup. Although I'm not too worried about Smith at the moment. At this point he'll be a really good linebacker. If he gets full control of his foot again I'll start getting worried. But Lee and Foster would be incredible when healthy and Smith will still be really good

LJ11

How are they going to play this scheme with no fucking LBs that can run.

Need a CB too, but man we are fucked in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom