• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love, love, love the pick. I was seriously getting worried we would take Njoku but Quinn played it smart like he did last year with the Taylor Decker pick. A supremely talented Linebacker who played in the SEC. Could be the best LB in the draft.

We have a nice young defense with Darius Slay, Ziggy Ansah, Ashawn Robinson and now Jarrad Davis.

LETS GO

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I love, love, love the pick. I was seriously getting worried we would take Njoku but Quinn played it smart like he did last year with the Taylor Decker pick. A supremely talented Linebacker who played in the SEC. Could be the best LB in the draft.

We have a nice young defense with Darius Slay, Ziggy Ansah, Ashawn Robinson and now Jarrad Davis.

LETS GO
This is just day 1 as well. I'll be curious to see who falls to round 2. We need a lot more help on defense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is just day 1 as well. I'll be curious to see who falls to round 2. We need a lot more help on defense.

Yeah, there is no doubt Quinn has done a lot of scouting on TEs which is why I was worried we would take Njoku. We definitely need to get an offensive skill player in the first 3 rounds IMO. I would probably prioritize it:

1.) Running back
2.) Wide Receiver
3.) Tight End

I still think Quinn has probably made some calls to trade Ebron + Laken Tomlinson. Either way I'm really happy with how he's put this roster together in his short time here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, there is no doubt Quinn has done a lot of scouting on TEs. We definitely need to get an offensive skill player in the first 3 rounds IMO. I would probably prioritize it:

1.) Running back
2.) Wide Receiver
3.) Tight End

I still think Quinn has probably made some calls to trade Ebron + Laken Tomlinson. Either way I'm really happy with how he's put this roster together in his short time here.

I'd put RB 3 because the line is so bad it won't matter. Same thinking with the Giants really. If the TE can block you'd put him #1.

LETS GO

Agreed, I like the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom