• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox BC Titles Apparently Datamined

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
stephen colbert GIF

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
That's great if true but hasn't Shpeshal_Nick been the guy that basically talk about every rumor out there and hasn't been right a single time ?
So maybe wait for a more serious source because he has one hell of a shitty track record.

intbal

I wonder if they found a way to automate this through machine learning.
Previously, any game had to be tested thoroughly through large teams playing every game over and over. We know for a fact that they dismantled those teams in 2019. It's possible they put them back together, but if they could get AI to test the games, they wouldn't need any more human participation. The only thing remaining would be licensing.

Shakka43

Bunch of people expecting racing games, is that a feasible option when those games contain a bunch of (most likely) expired licensed music soundtracks?

Eternal Sonata for me, and not even sure why - I finished it and don’t even like JRPGs :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There was just something about that one that I liked - I actually looked a few days ago to see if it was BC and was sad to learn that it wasn’t.

Maybe it was the licensed music? (Joke)

Paulistano

Eternal Sonata for me, and not even sure why - I finished it and don’t even like JRPGs :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There was just something about that one that I liked - I actually looked a few days ago to see if it was BC and was sad to learn that it wasn’t.

Maybe it was the licensed music? (Joke)

Eternal Sonata has much more content on the PS3 if you liked it you should try it there.

PhaseJump

Banned
They should work on putting together some virtualized OG Xbox Live support or the old games, or offer tunneling for the LAN side of them. Not cheap or too useful, but cool for the handful of people who would use it.

I want to see Virtua Fighter 5 Online added to BC too. It's better than Final Showdown.

nush

You'll get games you don't want and like it. The majority of the most wanted games are already back compat if there is no licensing issue.

Top Bottom