• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix releasing Cuties - a coming-of-age movie about tradional Muslim values vs Internet hypersexualization

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French teen coming-of-age comedy drama film written and directed by Maïmouna Doucouré on her feature film directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni and Maïmouna Gueye in the lead roles. The film is about a traditional Senegalese Muslim girl who is caught and torn between two contrasting sides, traditional values and internet culture, while also speaking about hyper sexualization of pre-adolescent girls.

nush

9eN8uSB.jpg

DryvBy

Yeah surely this is just about how bad sexualizing children is. Let's sexualize children to prove a point.

nush

No. This is acting like an OT to discuss the show. That thread is about pedophilia.

I doubt anyone is willing to openly discuss it now after that thread though as that's an admission to watching it.

Netflix Cuties |OT| Pedo safe space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom