• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

ib1EQPsOewvv1h.jpg

Makoto

Shiranui has the best omnom gifs.
She has the best gifs period.
I do not like her. She promotes the idea that indulgence is without consequence. She is the poster-child for companies like Kraft, Frito Lay and Pepsi. She is obesity at its worst. She is fat and I do not like her.

Jex

[Aim for the Ace] - 3

It shouldn't take three episodes to return the ball once. Maybe this girl really shouldn't be on the tennis team?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I do not like her. She promotes the idea that indulgence is without consequence. She is the poster-child for companies like Kraft, Frito Lay and Pepsi. She is obesity at its worst. She is fat and I do not like her.

how sinful

jman2050

Aim for the Ace 1-3

This coach is an asshole, but in the best possible way.

I actually sympathize with the bitchy bullies on this one. MC sucks hard.

We're just waiting for her to snap and take over the world school I guess?

Jex

Aim for the Ace 1-3

This coach is an asshole, but in the best possible way.

I actually sympathize with the bitchy bullies on this one. MC sucks hard.

For once, they're right. I am pretty sure she shouldn't be on their main tennis team.

For once, they're right. I am pretty sure she shouldn't be on their main tennis team.

It's not her fault that Munakata decided to put her on the main team, though. I mean, they're right that she doesn't really have the present skill, but it's still pretty bitchy to take things out on Hiromi.

Jex

Sakamichi no Apollon 7

What a scumbag this pianist is. Tells the lead singer he'll entertain the restless crowd whilst they fix the problems with the amp. Proceeds to steal the show then elope with their drummer.

It can't be helped, he just has a much better connection with the drummer!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Aim for the Ace 1-3:

So I knew Gunbuster was a parody or somehow related to this show and thus wasn't looking forward to it as Gunbuster is the worst show I have ever watched in my entire life.

Big mistake! This show is god damn amazing. Such a great show. It makes that crappy parody or whatever it is look even crappier in comparison.

Aim for the Ace 1-3:

So I knew Gunbuster was a parody or somehow related to this show and thus wasn't looking forward to it as Gunbuster is the worst show I have ever watched in my entire life.

Big mistake! This show is god damn amazing. Such a great show. It makes that crappy parody or whatever it is look even crappier in comparison.
Troll harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom