• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamernyc78

Banned
TanBYHK.jpg

😂😂Luv it, thanks for the laugh ❤️

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I had a few ppl actively stroke my knob like tht and report me to the mods, thankfully what I was doing was honorable in the eyes of the mod Shogunate and I continued my road to enlightment and honor. I perform haiku Daily with my brother Jin to remain in the righteous path although he has gone astray and many call him the "ghost". I do however have my sights on a little pussy cat who travels the shadows like a dishonorable ninjaaa striking from afar with bamboo and venom 👀😂😂😂😭

4Jly1n2.png

-Arcadia-

Banned
Can a mod please explain why I have had my thread making privilege taken away?
I mean, is this place for real?

You made two console warrior threads in rapid succession, maybe a third (whilst amusingly simultaneously complaining about PS fanboys in other threads).

I have nothing against you personally, but you, and everyone like you, on both sides of this retard war, need a newspaper smack on the snoot.

Take your lumps, reflect, and earn your privileges back.

Xplainin

Banned
You made two console warrior threads in rapid succession, maybe a third (whilst amusingly simultaneously complaining about PS fanboys in other threads).

I have nothing against you personally, but you, and everyone like you, on both sides of this retard war, need a newspaper smack on the snoot.

Take your lumps, reflect, and earn your privileges back.
That's just a load of horse shit.
I put a thread up asking why Sony stuck with 36CUs and was it linked to more than just back compat.
Its a FACT the PS5 has 36 Cu's.
Its a FACT that they stuck with it for a particular reason.
NOWHERE did I say any thing negative about having 36CUs. I asked why, and if it was more than BC like it's beneficial to their engines and tools.
If you cant post a thread taking about that then this place is some kind of special.

I also posted a thread asking why Sony was having issues with BC.
I specifically said that the GPU had to drop it's clocks to match the speed of the PS4 and the Pro, while that isn't the case for PC where the game will run pn any speed.
Again, if you cant put a thread up to talk about that then I dont know what to say.

If You or the mods want me to show the sources to show this is a fact (which seems to apply only to posts questioning Sony here) then I will do so.

Maybe I should have just posted some shit about MS and the XSX and about how MS has no games, or that Halo is a Xbox 360 game, just like the first couple of pages were full of here, and I am sure I would still have my thread making abilities, like the trolls that inhabit this forum still do.

Last edited:

Dargor

I put a thread up asking why Sony stuck with 36CUs and was it linked to more than just back compat.
NOWHERE did I say any thing negative about having 36CUs. I asked why, and if it was more than BC like it's beneficial to their engines and tools.
If you cant post a thread taking about that then this place is some kind of special.

I specifically said that the GPU had to drop it's clocks to match the speed of the PS4 and the Pro, while that isn't the case for PC where the game will run pn any speed.
Again, if you cant put a thread up to talk about that then I dont know what to say.

If You or the mods want me to show the sources to show this is a fact (which seems to apply only to posts questioning Sony here) then I will do so.

Maybe I should have just posted some shit about MS and the XSX and about how MS has no games, or that Halo is a Xbox 360 game, just like the first couple of pages were full of here, and I am sure I would still have my thread making abilities, like the trolls that inhabit this forum still do.

The reality is that warriors are blind to their own behaviour.

-Arcadia-

Banned

Sure. Two back-to-back concern trolling threads about the same company made with the best of intentions? I wasn't born yesterday.

I'll keep waiting for that thread from you about why Microsoft made the choices they did with the SSD.

qJG9U5p.jpg

Xplainin

Banned
Sure. Two back-to-back concern trolling threads about the same company made with the best of intentions? I wasn't born yesterday.

I'll keep waiting for that thread from you about why Microsoft made the choices they did with the SSD.

qJG9U5p.jpg
Like I said, it appears you are free to question anything MS related, but dont dare do it PS.
Your comment just proved my point.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let's give a warm welcome back to wickedcapedkid wickedcapedkid , permed by bish for responding to one of bish's threads about heroically shaming some guy for bringing silly "no homo" heart chocolates to class:

...who thought it would appropriate to hand these chocolates

out before class started.

I don't know what's more annoying - the fact that he thought it would be okay to hand this shit out in class, or that nobody else said anything until I got a look at it and went ballistic. Turning it into a teachable moment was the only way I could salvage the class, and by rights I should probably be more jaded at casual bigotry, but still - come the fuck on.

...with this:

I totally interpreted this thread wrong.

I thought you were implying that you smoked pot with your grad student, thus this indirectly encouraged him and made him think
it was ok to pass out marijuana chocolates to people in class and infuriated you.

You seriously got offended by "No homo"?

...cool story, bro.

Another BS "junior cull," all the way back in 2013.

Looks like there was a misunderstanding when X-Fighter was banned. He said the infamous 9.2 tflops but it was in the context of them talking about FUD being spread. He wasn't actually making the claim that the PS5 is 9.2 tflops

Last edited:
Looks like there was a misunderstanding when X-Fighter was banned. He said the infamous 9.2 tflops but it was in the context of them talking about FUD being spread. He wasn't actually making the claim that the PS5 is 9.2 tflops

I saw that coming a mile away, when I saw his post I thought he was making the no-no claim, it was really hard to tell he meant anything else, honestly.

LED Guy?

Banned
Hmm what happened to me?! I mean, why did the mods ban me from posting in that Next-gen speculations thread for 2 weeks?

I wasn’t even serious and I was just joking, how did I get banned for 2 weeks with no reason at all? I really wanna chat there with the fellas. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Maybe EviLore EviLore can help me? Because I can see he has a red tag on his profile account and I hope he can help me.

What does “std” even mean?

FWQvvsc.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm what happened to me?! I mean, why did the mods ban me from posting in that Next-gen speculations thread for 2 weeks?

I wasn’t even serious and I was just joking, how did I get banned for 2 weeks with no reason at all? This place’s moderations suck at times. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

No, the moderation is great, it's so great it lets us dispute bans here, one of the few forums to recognize no moderation is perfect. I'm going to say jumping to saying the moderation sucks won't help your case, though... maybe come out of the gate nicer?

LED Guy?

Banned
No, the moderation is great, it's so great it lets us dispute bans here, one of the few forums to recognize no moderation is perfect. I'm going to say jumping to saying the moderation sucks won't help your case, though... maybe come out of the gate nicer?
OK OK, I have edited my comment before I even saw your post, can you please help me if you have any help?

OK OK, I have edited my comment before I even saw your post, can you please help me if you have any help?

I have all the help. First thing you do is say "I am sorry for being a negative part of the amazing thread, I will take the week to reconsider my life choices and exemplify maturity and dignity in all other threads I grace with my presence" then as you proceed to post in future threads make sure when replying to posters to begin the post with "Dear Sir and or Madame" and end it with "Sincerely Yours, LED Guy?" it'll really make you seem way more mature. The third step is to bake Evilore some cookies. Fourth step is to cast a summoning spell that brings Chunk back to the forums.

Like I said, it appears you are free to question anything MS related, but dont dare do it PS.
Your comment just proved my point.
I'm gonna get black listed for this (if i'm not already on the list) but i don't care.
I don't understand why Xplainin Xplainin got a perm, the amount of Microsoft/Xbox trolling in this forum is insane, this forum is slowly becoming a sony fanboy ghost town with the amount of shit posting and thread trolling.
For reference look at that cluster @@@ of a troll thead The Next gen thread (which represents what's happening in this forum), they take every chance they can to throw dirt but as soon as they get called out they get butthurt and spam report button, then comes the mod who doesn't read 34/90 previews pages doesn't get the full context and act by the report spam.
They even got rid of xbox fans from the thread, where they praise anything sony (even the most ridiculous/stupid rumors like a 2nd gpu on the ps5 or activating additional CU's on the PS5) understandable but piss anything Xbox (even confirmed official news), there's very little actual technical discussion, lot of FUD, console warring, guesswork...
And how some of them manage to twist a post into some sort of slight against sony is fucking amazing.
I understand the influence (business side of it), there is more sony fans, they pay bills (Gaf Gold) at some point this forum will host the same crowd (sony fans) & this is how other platforms will get the edge over Gaf.
#Free
Superluperap
Dory16
Sleepdoctor
eastwood333
Shin
EviLore EviLore I hope you'll consider having them back, i've seen a lot of people getting back from a perm so i'm keeping hope.

Btw, as an aside, can I say how sick I am of, 'But they're doing it!!!'?

Own your own behavior before you criticize others. This isn't a fucking playground.
But they're doing it!!!
:messenger_grinning:

LED Guy?

Banned
I'm gonna get black listed for this (if i'm not already on the list) but i don't care.
I don't understand why Xplainin Xplainin got a perm, the amount of Microsoft/Xbox trolling in this forum is insane, this forum is slowly becoming a sony fanboy ghost town with the amount of shit posting and thread trolling.
For reference look at that cluster @@@ of a troll thead The Next gen thread (which represents what's happening in this forum), they take every chance they can to throw dirt but as soon as they get called out they get butthurt and spam report button, then comes the mod who doesn't read 34/90 previews pages doesn't get the full context and act by the report spam.
They even got rid of xbox fans from the thread, where they praise anything sony (even the most ridiculous/stupid rumors like a 2nd gpu on the ps5 or activating additional CU's on the PS5) understandable but piss anything Xbox (even confirmed official news), there's very little actual technical discussion, lot of FUD, console warring, guesswork...
And how some of them manage to twist a post into some sort of slight against sony is fucking amazing.
I understand the influence (business side of it), there is more sony fans, they pay bills (Gaf Gold) at some point this forum will host the same crowd (sony fans) & this is how other platforms will get the edge over Gaf.
#Free
Superluperap
Dory16
Sleepdoctor
eastwood333
Shin
EviLore EviLore I hope you'll consider having them back, i've seen a lot of people getting back from a perm so i'm keeping hope.

But they're doing it!!!
Haha nope, even moderators are saying that NeoGAF has more Xbox fanboys crying than Sony fanboys tbh, you remember that comment one of the moderator made when they closed that Next-gen speculations thread temporarily? He said there were more Xbox fanboys roaming in here than Sony fanboys.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Let's give a warm welcome back to wickedcapedkid wickedcapedkid , permed by bish for responding to one of bish's threads about heroically shaming some guy for bringing silly "no homo" heart chocolates to class:

...with this:

Another BS "junior cull," all the way back in 2013.

Welcome back wickedcapedkid wickedcapedkid just looked through the thread you got banned in and I think you'll be pleased to find things are a little different these days. I mean it looks like just about everyone in that thread eventually was banned. Must have been tons of fun back then, constantly walking on eggshells.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Haha nope, even moderators are saying that NeoGAF has more Xbox fanboys crying than Sony fanboys tbh, you remember that comment one of the moderator made when they closed that Next-gen speculations thread temporarily? He said there were more Xbox fanboys roaming in here than Sony fanboys.
Is this the new comparative spec of the season for the next gen speculation thread?

-Arcadia-

Banned
sonomamashine sonomamashine

Okay, you get the person-I-like warning. Lol. I'm going to be harsh, but I think you (and others) could stand to hear it.

Where are your Xbox console warring examples? Why is it that I never see you, or anyone else, complaining about someone on their team? Why is it always about moderation right down a team line? There's plenty of both, so why the hyper focus on Sony? That alone is a huge red flag.

Moreover, how do you expect us to take you (and others) seriously, when you constantly do the very thing you criticize? How are you qualified to identify bias and bad behavior, when you can't even identify it in yourself? If the behavior you see in others so bothers you, why not take the first step, and eradicate it in yourself?

Fix those, and you'll have steadier ground to critique Gaf on.

Even then, I have my doubts. What you see as bias, I see as simple statistics. For the sake of argument, let's say Gaf has 116 PS fans and 60 Xbox fans. Twenty bans are handed out to each side. Which one looks more impacted? Which one continues to have more of a presence?

That's without the complex layers upon layers of warnings, nudges, and behavior tracking here, which can lead it being a while before some members are acted on in a manner visible from the public. Sometimes, I'm sure that can look skewed one way or the other.

But look above us. Bo Hazem is trying to charm his way back into the thread he was suspended from, or into a mod's pants, I'm really not sure at this point. Some other PS guy just got severely warned. A TLoU2 fanboy just got wrecked by the mods in the main forum.

Does that look like they're allowed to do anything they want?

Moderation is human, in the end, but the best thing that everyone with rage in their heart about 'what the other side is doing', or using it as an excuse as to why they should be pardoned, can do is chill, fix themselves and their own worldview, and then, then, if there's anything askew, comment.

I guarantee console warring would get much, much more tolerable overnight, if everyone simply took their own advice, and minded themselves, instead of trying to force it on others.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
sonomamashine sonomamashine

Okay, you get the person-I-like warning. Lol. I'm going to be harsh, but I think you (and others) could stand to hear it.

Where are your Xbox console warring examples? Why is it that I never see you, or anyone else, complaining about someone on their team? Why is it always about moderation right down a team line? There's plenty of both, so why the hyper focus on Sony? That alone is a huge red flag.

Moreover, how do you expect us to take you (and others) seriously, when you constantly do the very thing you criticize? How are you qualified to identify bias and bad behavior, when you can't even identify it in yourself? If the behavior you see in others so bothers you, why not take the first step, and eradicate it in yourself?

Fix those, and you'll have steadier ground to critique Gaf on.

Even then, I have my doubts. What you see as bias, I see as simple statistics. For the sake of argument, let's say Gaf has 116 PS fans and 60 Xbox fans. Twenty bans are handed out to each side. Which one looks more impacted? Which one continues to have more of a presence?

That's without the complex layers upon layers of warnings, nudges, and behavior tracking here, which can lead it being a while before some members are acted on in a manner visible from the public. Sometimes, I'm sure that can look skewed one way or the other.

But look above us. Bo Hazem is trying to charm his way back into the thread he was suspended from, or into a mod's pants, I'm really not sure at this point. Some other PS guy just got severely warned. A TLoU2 fanboy just got wrecked by the mods in the main forum.

Does that look like they're allowed to do anything they want?

Moderation is human, in the end, but the best thing that everyone with rage in their heart about 'what the other side is doing', or using it as an excuse as to why they should be pardoned, can do is chill, fix themselves and their own worldview, and then, then, if there's anything askew, comment.

I guarantee console warring would get much, much more tolerable overnight, if everyone simply took their own advice, and minded themselves, instead of trying to force it on others.

I actually got reply banned due to "derailing" the thread with financial reports of Sony not console warring (that's the note I got after a previous warning of posting Days Gone* sales). :lollipop_downcast_sweat: I blame sircaw sircaw , you filthy fish.:messenger_pouting:

EDIT: Meant Days Gone not GOT.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
Going back to the Den of evil before I get in trouble for derailing the thread.

Good luck Bo, you are in safe hands here.

Still trying to get TBiddy TBiddy to buy a ps5 so I can run him over, no replies yet. playing hard to get, the floozy.

S0ULZB0URNE

You insinuated that it was a bad thing and you played down the importance/benefits of the faster clocks the PS5 offers.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
#Free
Superluperap
Dory16
Sleepdoctor
eastwood333
Shin

But they're doing it!!!
"Man I hate fanboys"
"Hahaha fuck a ps5"
"wtf he got banned for console warring?"
"wtf he got banned for telling the mods to eat JUST one dick?"
"wtf he got banned for having 40 alts after being banned ?"

Not saying SOME of you guys are too deep in that corporate puss but come on man. MOBILE is the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom