• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog’s New IP is called Eyes of Polaris [Fake]

RaySoft

With all those projects, if true, we're all enjoying the PS6 before that new IP is out:messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Kristen Wiig No GIF by The Lonely Island
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Comandr

I'm sure whatever they put out will be great but tbh really hoping for a deep cinematic fantasy game. There have been a lot of cinematic sci fi properties. Give me Dragon Quest told by ND. I'm super down for a adult focused classic swords and sorcery hero's journey with amazing, compelling heroes and villains.

Anyone want to give us more information on this, how reliable is this guy?

Also wasn't it the rumour that they were working on a medieval fantasy IP, not some sort of of space sci-fi epic?

Dubious at best.

I really hope this leak is correct. A slate of Factions 2, a Sci FI IP and Part 3 along with Part 2 coming to PC and PS5 would be a brilliant next few years for Naughty Dog.

I'll be devastated if we don't get Factions 2 or Part 3.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Definitely fake (most likely ai generated which is why they really cut off 90% of the image because people would pick it apart instantly)

Don't we know that factions has kind of become it's own product, it's probably not going to be called "Factions 2"

Last edited:
This picture is lacking more TLOUS. lmao about the remastered.
People get caught up on Remastered of Part 2 but it's really not that deep. They'll be releasing it on PC eventually so it coming to PS5 as a new SKU is simply a product of that. It's a no brainer.

Mr Moose

Plot synopsis​

Set in the year 2186, the plot of Savage Starlight centers around Dr. Daniela Star's adventures in space. She discovers a method of traveling faster than light via a jump drive, and soon finds that a group of hostile extraterrestrial known as the Travelers are threatening mankind.

Eiknarf

Banned
I believed it at first cuz they did tweet about their next game being “a new single player experience”

I would love a new IP from them.

blacktout

A good rule of thumb is that whenever a leak could easily just be some bullshit a dude made in photoshop in twenty minutes, it always is.

Leaked "internal" documents, promotional images, etc. are incredibly easy to fake.

Ironically, real leaks are often just text, since most pictures risk revealing the leaker's connection to the company, which in turn obviously risks their job.

The exception are factory/manufacturer leaks, presumably because there are so many people involved in that part of the process that it's difficult to track.

Pelta88

Not taking a shot at OP but I'm always confused as to how a random on social, who claims to be an insider despite having zero track record, gets posted on gaf?

Shubh_C63

I would have told you this wasn't true because the name sucks ass.

Eyes of Polaris !?
Unimaginative af. Not something ND would name.

midnightAI

I would have told you this wasn't true because the name sucks ass.

Eyes of Polaris !?
Unimaginative af. Not something ND would name.
That and the fonts are all wrong and I would have thought that Naughty Dog would know if it's Sci-fi or fantasy or both.

Cool but when it coming? 2035, after they spend 10 years creating this multiplayer game that nobody asked for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom