• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could Naughty Dog next project be a Fantasy Game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caio

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ysm6Fd5K0

I would place a bet with everybody that Naughy Dog is also working on a New IP, and what could be the best opportunity if not on PS5 ?

Naughty Dog Concept Artist Posts Fantasy-Themed Concept Art From What May Be Naughty Dog’s Next Game​

""
Hyoung Nam, a Senior Concept Artist at Naughty Dog, has posted three new pieces of concept art, with a fantasy theme, which could possibly be from Naughty Dog’s next game.

The new art from Nam’s ArtStation profile shows a woman with a sword sitting on the head of a Dragon she supposedly slew, another woman with bright green eyes, and a third woman in a shaman-like garb, complete with a Ram’s skull on her head, and a staff with a skull at the top.

Accompanying the art is a caption that reads “Inspire from new game. You know what I’m talking about…”, with a winky face at the end. All three pieces are called “The Women of North” and Nam certainly seems to be hinting to the idea that Naughty Dog are at least conceptualizing a fantasy game at the studio, or at least this art is some kind of inspiration based off of what Naughty Dog are working on. Whether fantasy is what we see next is still up in the air as we are likely a year or two off from the reveal.

Thoughts ?

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
ShabbyEmbarrassedGrebe-small.gif

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Whatever Naughty Dog does next I'm day one. The top picks for me would be either a Sci-fi game or fantasy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom