• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

Your date could have simply to have a picnic on the back of a bike after a nice ride. OP you have failed us as someone to live vicariously through during this cooch drought.

Cato

Banned
If OP has not scored yet ...

He should change his profile picture. He does not deserve to have Joker as his avatar.
He should change it to one of those four guys with fat pink in Florida.
Either the guy that beat up the baby or that guy with the glasses, some crazy-person beard, and a face that looked like it got squeezed adn deformed before he got born. You know who I mean.

Hey TrainedRage TrainedRage change your profile picture. You don't deserve to use Joker as avatar anymore.
zMiY4Pq.png

Use this image. Is good.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
There are no updates. She is quarantined and we can’t go out and drink etc. I’m seeing her on Monday so maybe I will have more for y’all. It’s a marathon not a sprint you thirsty fans!!!

You’ve left it too long. You’re in the friend zone.

TrainedRage

Banned
Details, for fucks sake, post details.
Nothing too "naughty" sometimes she is like mmm, drinks. and will send a picture, she had to dress up for some reason and sent me a picture, working from home pics.... Being cute etc...
Im not sure how you even save snapchat pictures or if you can. Also I aint posting that shit LOL!!!

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
That's pretty much the only thing there is to do... Im working on it without trying to seem thirsty. You guys are making me question my pace. Should let you guys know by Monday.
Well, considering that the initial invitation was to do that very same thing, I don't see why that would seem so unusual.

GeorgPrime

Banned
That's pretty much the only thing there is to do... Im working on it without trying to seem thirsty. You guys are making me question my pace. Should let you guys know by Monday.

Send a dick pic and wait for her response.

EDIT:

The good thing for you is... after quarantine she will be damn thirsty for some dick. a female friend of mine was thirsty too. She got help now lol

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Send a dick pic and wait for her response.
If she sends a picture of her drink or something, send one back of your drink, but have your dick shown off to the side, in the background.

If she is offended you can pretend you were just focusing on the drink and apologize about the error, but you are a nudist and do not wear clothes at home. You never meant for that to be in the picture and you're so embarrassed.

And if she likes the dick pic, you don't have to pretend any of that. This is the kind of advice you can get from my $9.99/month lifecoach service.

TrainedRage

Banned
any updates?
Covid seemed be letting up..
i guess to get that bootie TrainedRage TrainedRage will have to pick up some riot gear and avoid flying trash cans and molotov cocktails
Yeah honestly it lost some momentum, due to COVID. Things do seem to be opening up so im thinking of just inviting her to drinks when they do and go from there. Trust me I will update if stuff happens.
I am supposedly getting 'set up' as well by my friends wife. So Things may be picking back up soon.

When she comes back, use my favorite line (100% success rate!): "Well why don't you come over to my place, I'll cook us a nice dinner. In the morning you can make breakfast. What time would you like to come over?"

:messenger_beermugs:
That would sound boss but you need to specify the time to sound extra boss

epicnemesis

My single buddy got laid in quarantine, this is all just head trash OP. Make the move. It’s time. Us married guys are pulling for you. Invite her to dinner at your place and make her steaks. I can walk you through making bomb steaks like I did my friend. It worked for him.

Papa

Banned
Yeah honestly it lost some momentum, due to COVID. Things do seem to be opening up so im thinking of just inviting her to drinks when they do and go from there. Trust me I will update if stuff happens.
I am supposedly getting 'set up' as well by my friends wife. So Things may be picking back up soon.

You gonna bitch out m8

Banned
I would’ve been bored by all this and moved onto others. Going to assume you’re doing that OP.
I wouldn’t invite her out or even bother with anything. Let her do the work, and if the opportunity arises, strike immediately

Top Bottom