• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is it love or just physical attraction but my brain thinks its love ?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Love is when the person you want to fuck badly is the same as the person you want to hang out with badly.

If you have barely had a conversation with this person, then, IMO, it can't be "love." Just some lust combined with some real immaturity when it comes to dealing with romantic entanglements.

samoilaaa

I See You Ryan GIF by Yellowstone
See Reno 911 GIF by Schoolyard TV
yes you did , now i have to make sure to not look too desperate when she comes over

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
yes you did , now i have to make sure to not look too desperate when she comes over

This is it!

Stock up on the condoms, lad. She ain't coming over to watch House of the Dragon. The only dragon she'll be looking at is the one between your legs.

Make sure you groom just before and for god sake don't start the date with a loaded gun. Flick one off the wrist around two hours before it's go time.

Good luck, soldier 🪖

Kamina

Golden Boy
There is a similar thing with a girl at my workplace. She is super hot and we get along very well / i like her. Often i feel very drawn to her.
But i noticed that i don’t think of her at all during weekends.
So my conclusion is that my monkey brain just wants me to mate with her, which isn’t an option.

Edit: i wish you luck with that 5‘10 girl.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

This is it!

Stock up on the condoms, lad. She ain't coming over to watch House of the Dragon. The only dragon she'll be looking at is the one between your legs.

Make sure you groom just before and for god sake don't start the date with a loaded gun. Flick one off the wrist around two hours before it's go time.

Good luck, soldier 🪖
well she went home , and we didnt watch a single episode of house of the dragon

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
while we were on our way home i told her that im gonna watch full season of House of the Dragon with 2 bags of chips and a big pepsi and she said that game of thrones is her fav tv show , she saw it 3 times but she cant watch HoD because she doesnt have hbo max

my friend said that im an idiot because that was a sign that i should have invited her to watch HoD together

so should i try to ask her out ?

Motherfucker, if you casually mention that you are going to watch a show and a hot girl says that's her favorite show but she doesn't have a way to watch it, the next words out of your goddamn mouth should be "Hey you wanna watch it with me at my place?" holy shit 😂

(on the off chance that wasn't her intention, take the rejection in stride like a man and maintain positive relations. But, that sounded like a pretty big hint)

samoilaaa

Motherfucker, if you casually mention that you are going to watch a show and a hot girl says that's her favorite show but she doesn't have a way to watch it, the next words out of your goddamn mouth should be "Hey you wanna watch it with me at my place?" holy shit 😂

(on the off chance that wasn't her intention, take the rejection in stride like a man and maintain positive relations. But, that sounded like a pretty big hint)
well yeah , but I guess my fear got the better of me at that moment

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Motherfucker, if you casually mention that you are going to watch a show and a hot girl says that's her favorite show but she doesn't have a way to watch it, the next words out of your mouth should be "Hey you wanna watch it with me at my place?" 😂

I actually went to a girls house one time because she said we could watch Smallville together. WE did not watch smallville. But I was not disappointed.

Follow your emotions and see what happens, go for it, but be prepared for the worst and for the fact that if it goes wrong working in the same place it could create embarrassment.
Life is one, better to have remorse than regrets.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Follow your emotions and see what happens, go for it, but be prepared for the worst and for the fact that if it goes wrong working in the same place it could create embarrassment.
Life is one, better to have remorse than regrets.
well don't follow your emotions past the point of mutual consent.

samoilaaa

can you at least answer the question you posed in the OP? Now that you have nutted inside her, was it love or lust?
to be honest i dont know yet , now im just happy , she has a couple of things that i dont like about her like vaping , she even shared her vape with another guy at work , guys do jokes with her like pulling her arm , grabbing her behind her head , alot of hugs and she doesnt seem to mind , she constantly posts on instagram/snapchat , shes a popular/outgoing girl

these kind of things can be a turn off at some point , if we get together a couple more times i might figure it out

Last edited:
It is 99% not love. I was in your position once a long time ago. You know when you love somebody when even after the attraction is gone you still feel the same. Its actually quite rare. Anyway, doesn't really matter, go for it. I didn't and while I don't regret it I do wonder sometimes.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
to be honest i dont know yet , now im just happy , she has a couple of things that i dont like about her like vaping , she even shared her vape with another guy at work , guys do jokes with her like pulling her arm , grabbing her behind her head , alot of hugs and she doesnt seem to mind , she constantly posts on instagram/snapchat , shes a popular/outgoing girl

these kind of things can be a turn off at some point , if we get together a couple more times i might figure it out

Those kinds of things are only a turn off if you're insecure. With some exceptions, of course.

samoilaaa

Those kinds of things are only a turn off if you're insecure. With some exceptions, of course.
i dont know , seeing you girlfriend alway being in this playfights with other guys is kinda dumb , i was doing these kinda playfights with other girls and eventually you hand goes either on her tits or ass

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
i was doing these kinda playfights with other girls and eventually you hand goes either on her tits or ass

Good God, Man! Learn some self-control. That sort of action could lead to a sexual harassment claim.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
i dont know , seeing you girlfriend alway being in this playfights with other guys is kinda dumb , i was doing these kinda playfights with other girls and eventually you hand goes either on her tits or ass

Well, for one thing, is she your girlfriend? Did those words come out of each of your mouths? Just because you had sex once doesn't mean she's your girlfriend.

For another thing, no these playfights don't eventually end up with you groping the girl as long as you maintain self control and don't act like a creep. Keep it together, man.

Tams

Lol, she's not your girlfriend OP. So far you've had a one night stand. There are people who've had hundreds of them.

Ffs, though that you have odd views of social interactions was obvious from the very beginning.

This thread needs to stay open for the tales of how you then into a mess about this.

samoilaaa

Well, for one thing, is she your girlfriend? Did those words come out of each of your mouths? Just because you had sex once doesn't mean she's your girlfriend.

For another thing, no these playfights don't eventually end up with you groping the girl as long as you maintain self control and don't act like a creep. Keep it together, man.
nah , the girls liked it , they always came back for more :messenger_tears_of_joy:

i would eventually back off and they were the ones initiating the "fight" and they wouldnt stop until i fight back

Last edited:

samoilaaa

Lol, she's not your girlfriend OP. So far you've had a one night stand. There are people who've had hundreds of them.

Ffs, though that you have odd views of social interactions was obvious from the very beginning.

This thread needs to stay open for the tales of how you then into a mess about this.
ofc shes not my girlfriend , im just thinking in case this turns into something more , for now i dont care who she has playfights with

im seeing her again this weekend , we both work late the rest of the week so its the only time we can see eachother

Ikutachi

Good God, Man! Learn some self-control. That sort of action could lead to a sexual harassment claim.
He's from Romania where it's apparently not as big of a deal.

i know but i hate driving , especially the traffic , i almost got into a fight with someone because of it , and i know many couples where the wife/girlfriend drives , im from romania so maybe its not a big deal here
in my country sexual harrassment isnt a thing , unless something really bad happens , but asking out a coworker isnt a big deal

Top Bottom