• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is it love or just physical attraction but my brain thinks its love ?

samoilaaa

There is this woman at my workplace she is 23 im 33 , she is very beautiful 5'10 tall , hair like autumn and blue eyes like the ocean , im 5'8 and pretty fit ( ive been working out since i was 16 ) , everytime i see her its like my entire energy changes , i feel like all i want is to hold her in my arms and kiss her , feel her soft lips , many coworkers told me that i should ask her out but there is a problem

she is kinda ... , i dont dont know how to say exactly but she likes it when guys give her attention especially since there are 4 women and 65 men at my workplace , she likes to put her head on guys's shoulder randomly , like one we were on break and she came into the room and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him " watcha doing "

i asked her for a ride one day because we live very close to each other ( 5 min of walking max ) and i just could think of things to talk to her , i started talking about work and stuff like that , she must have thought "my god what a boring dude " , the next day we worked on the same shift again and wanted to ask her for a ride again but i kinda got a bad vibe the 1st time like she didnt really wanted me in the car with her , maybe im just paranoid

i know that you cant love someone that you dont know but i feel strange when im around her , maybe its just a crush , she likes to go clubbing and go out in general quite alot , im more of an indoors guy ( except when going into nature , i love hikes ) so we might be incompatible

should i ask her out or just not bother and wait for the feeling to pass , if it ever does

samoilaaa

I think yoiu want to fuck her brains out. You don't love this person, you don't even know her.
yeah , i dont know anything about her personality except that she likes to go out , but ive been attracted to women before , its not like its the 1st time , but with this girl is like my entire mood is changing

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
You can't love someone you don't know. You just want bang her.

she is kinda ... , i dont dont know how to say exactly but she likes it when guys give her attention especially since there are 4 women and 65 men at my workplace , she likes to put her head on guys's shoulder randomly , like one we were on break and she came into the room and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him " watcha doing "

Huge red flag if you're looking for a relationship. However, it sounds like you have a good chance of getting your dick wet. Just make sure you put a helmet on your soldier before sending him into the warzone.

Good luck, brother 🤞

sono

Gold Member
If you don't get vibes from her you may be better leaving it esp as as it is work situation. Think of it as her loss. It it is meant to be it will happen but don't push it.

Btw perhaps I am old fashioned but isn't more traditional for you to ask her if she wants a lift

samoilaaa

If you don't get vibes from her you may be better leaving it esp as as it is work situation. Think of it as her loss. It it is meant to be it will happen but don't push it.

Btw perhaps I am old fashioned but isn't more traditional for you to ask her if she wants a lift
yeah i know that the man is suposed to drive but i dont drive , i have a lisence but i really dont like it , its not a problem about money/owning a car , i bought a new care for my parents , i just dont like driving

Hudo

woman at my workplace she is 23 im 33
First: Getting into anything with someone from work is almost always a bad idea
Second: She's 23, she's barely an adult and certainly won't know what she actually wants: There will be drama for you if you pursue anything serious
Third: You wanna fuck her, it's not love. You don't know her.

My recommendation: Don't ask her out unless you aren't attached to the workplace anyway, and if you do: Be ready for drama.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

10 years her senior and you’re bumming rides??
Shouldn’t you be presenting as her hero?
Maybe I’m old school…
i know but i hate driving , especially the traffic , i almost got into a fight with someone because of it , and i know many couples where the wife/girlfriend drives , im from romania so maybe its not a big deal here

, maybe its just a crush ,
d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

There is this woman at my workplace she is 23 im 33 , she is very beautiful 5'10 tall , hair like autumn and blue eyes like the ocean , im 5'8 and pretty fit ( ive been working out since i was 16 ) , everytime i see her its like my entire energy changes , i feel like all i want is to hold her in my arms and kiss her , feel her soft lips , many coworkers told me that i should ask her out but there is a problem

i asked her for a ride one day because we live very close to each other ( 5 min of walking max ) and i just could think of things to talk to her , i started talking about work and stuff like that , she must have thought "my god what a boring dude " , the next day we worked on the same shift again and wanted to ask her for a ride again but i kinda got a bad vibe the 1st time like she didnt really wanted me in the car with her , maybe im just paranoid

i know that you cant love someone that you dont know but i feel strange when im around her , maybe its just a crush , she likes to go clubbing and go out in general quite alot , im more of an indoors guy ( except when going into nature , i love hikes ) so we might be incompatible

should i ask her out or just not bother and wait for the feeling to pass , if it ever does

0OgPPb.gif

samoilaaa

OP if you have to ask on a message board then you're not the one for her. she seems cool and awesome and popular. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

If you didnt vibe with her in the car ride, no point asking her out. She has given you zero signals so far.
ur saying im not cool and popular ?

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
OP if you have to ask on a message board then you're not the one for her. she seems cool and awesome and popular. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

If you didnt vibe with her in the car ride, no point asking her out. She has given you zero signals so far.

Best post so far. Absolutely nails it.

ur saying im not cool and popular ?

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

I mean, the info in the OP doesn't exactly paint you as a sexual Tyrannosaurus. You sound like you want a relationship with her. You have a teenage crush in your 30s.

This girl sounds cool. She sounds like she likes to bang and leave. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman having a high body count who would get buried in Y shaped coffin. However, that's clearly not what you're looking for.

Last edited:

thefool

Infatuation.

That is the most normal feeling in the world OP and it exists to encourage bonding. And yes, your brain is definitely changing as you see her.

I would ask her out. You live only once, if you don't act on someone who physically changes you just by looking at her, what's the point? Then you'll get rejected and accept you have no chance. Or you're lucky.

Last edited:
Lol shit like this makes me laugh. What's the worse than can happen, she say no or some bullshit about just breaking up.

Her saying no is better than forever obsessing and never knowing. Besides If you ask her and she's no you can just get on with your life and not have to obsess over it.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Sounds like your infatuated, i reckon if you fuck this woman your feelings will change. Have you wanked off thinking of fucking her raw ? If so I dont think its love.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Whatever you decide OP, make sure you jerk off before doing so. Post-nut clarity is ideal for any decisions regarding women. Trust me.
Post-nut clarity does not involve masturbation.

I think some of you guys have that confused.

Jerking off might help in de-sensitizing the penis, if that's what you're looking for.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Post-nut clarity does not involve masturbation.

How else would he nut if not through masturbation? Or are you implying it does not help? It does. I almost got married once. Post-nut clarity, a lot of it, stopped that from happening once I realized her naked body was just that, a naked body and not much else.

MastAndo

I know that sometimes women will play coy with guys they like, but it sounds like she's given you absolutely no signs that she has interest - quite the contrary in fact. Also, that sounds more like lust than anything pertaining to love. It's really hard to differentiate sometimes though. While I would advise against dipping in the company ink, just ask her if she would like to get together sometime so at the very least you can put this out of your mind and not hang on to something that isn't there.

Top Bottom