• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

TrainedRage

Banned
She is a bit older than I am. But is in great shape because she is all about CrossFit and being active etc. Anyhow. She txted me last night and asked If I wanted to come over for some beers this afternoon.
I have been working with her for like 5 years and we have never done anything sexual or romantic. Its just kinda out of the blue and Im wondering what I should prepare for?

Like do I get all dolled up and ride the motorcycle over there or do I show less interest and drive the car over and act meh?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
maxresdefault.jpg

-Troid-

Banned
Go in your car and keep it casual. If she's dtf I think she'll probably let on to that. Otherwise just act casual/professional.

Ingeniero

Act casual and not sexual at all.
Don't suppose she wants to have sex...that's the play here.
She's evaluating you secretly, as a person, ..... if you fuck up, no sex, no promotion, no job, etc.

She also has your work PC browsing records, so she knows you post on GAF and has already read this thread, so be careful OP.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
I went over on the bike.

When I pulled up she was at the door.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

She seemed pretty frazzled.

I gave her a big hug and we had beer.

She unloaded on me about how she was so upset and felt like a dream.

Thanked me for being such a good friend.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.

Last edited:
I went over on the bike.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.
Oh she most deff wants the D.
Good for you bro.

Papa

Banned
I went over on the bike.

________

good lad

mah ginga

Stouffers

Banned
Here’s what you do this NEXT weekend: Ride over to her house on your sick-ass bike. Hide a walky-talky under the fuel tank. Ring her doorbell and hide behind some bushes. When she comes out, start talking to her like you are the bike.. like you were hit by ball-lightening a few days prior while riding and you and the bike became one. If she falls for that shit, you’re in.

Top Bottom