• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most punchable face - the game

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
let’s play a game.
i’ll ask for a specific category and someone posts whoever has the most punchable face in said category. Once they post, they pick the next category

i’ll start ...
evening news commentator

vVnUiEr.jpg

Next up..

someone give me a wrestler

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I dunno what the category is right now so I'm making it most punchable Game of Thrones character
kfElhtI.jpg

Next category, for the next response, because this is what the OP wanted: most punchable video game protagonist

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
I dunno what the category is right now so I'm making it most punchable Game of Thrones character
kfElhtI.jpg

Next category, for the next response, because this is what the OP wanted: most punchable video game protagonist

Bitch please, it's not even close.

QNMUUYN4B5B2TFQKKQ6FRYUSZM.jpg

Bonus track for this irrelevant ass motherfucker.

img_psola_20190419-081359_imagenes_lv_terceros_bran_stark-kuaG-U461733770264BQB-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

gallery-1502079168-bran-arya.jpg

181037.jpg

Thank the old Gods Ned Stark is dead and doesn't have to see the actual state of his house, with his dumbass smug ugly children being retarded and given such a ridiculous power ups for nothing.

Jon and Theon are, unironically, the best sons of Ned Stark.

Fuck you D&D. You turned gold into shit, you fucking frauds.

Top Bottom