• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Introduces Marketplace Pass System

Draugoth

Gold Member
Marketplace-pass.jpg

Minecraft: Bedrock Edition players can now subscribe to the Marketplace Pass system. This provides access to a diverse selection of creator-made content. This monthly service offers over 150 pieces of content from the Minecraft Marketplace, such as skin packs, adventure worlds, mini-games, texture packs, and more.

Priced at $3.99 USD per month (with regional price variations), Marketplace Pass offers a curated selection of community favorites. Subscribers also receive a new set of limited-edition Character Creator items each month, which remain in their inventory even after the subscription ends. This only applies to some items, as some disappear after.

StereoVsn

Another subscription?

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF
It’s actually not bad at all depending on what’s included. My kids play Minecraft all the time. When on PC this stuff isn’t needed, but when they play on their iPads/Mobile/Consoles, there always new mods and skins they want to try.

$4 is 1/2 give or take of a decent sized mod. So if this is legit I am definitely subbing for them.

Topher

Gold Member
It’s actually not bad at all depending on what’s included. My kids play Minecraft all the time. When on PC this stuff isn’t needed, but when they play on their iPads/Mobile/Consoles, there always new mods and skins they want to try.

$4 is 1/2 give or take of a decent sized mod. So if this is legit I am definitely subbing for them.

Stop being a pushover Dad and tell those young'uns to get a job.

its always sunny in philadelphia job GIF

Seriously......that's cool. Been a while since I had little kids. Easy to forget.

Last edited:

pqueue

oh no!!!!!

an optional subscription that does not prevent you from playing your game the same way you always have!!!!

the horror!

Rockondevil

Saw this the other day but haven't looked into what the 150 items of content includes. Price is pretty good is it includes lots of map packs as that's what my kids into, but skins not so much.

StereoVsn

Saw this the other day but haven't looked into what the 150 items of content includes. Price is pretty good is it includes lots of map packs as that's what my kids into, but skins not so much.
Yep, haven’t had a chance to check it out but for $4 I don’t see how I don’t sub at least for a month, lol.

Top Bottom