• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft: Call of Duty and other popular AB games will continue to be released on PlayStation and Nintendo platforms beyond current agreements

I don’t know which side kingfey kingfey is on and that leaves me feeling unsettled. Will you just make it clear you twat? Do you drink the milk from Philip or Jimothy?

Yeah some of his comments makes me want to make him an honorary member of the PlayStation Nation, but then the next day he says something that makes my pony blood boil and I want to place down some rat traps to end him

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
No, not ALL MS exclusives will be on PlayStation, just like not ALL PS games will be on PC, despite people wanting to believe so.

They'll be done on a case by case basis. Games like Minecraft and Call of Duty will continue to be on as many platforms as possible. Games like Starcraft or single-player games will remain exclusive.
Activision is still not MS, since the deal is not done. After they are done, it will depend on the hearing outcome.

The guy there though, have been going about MS putting all their full exclusive games as gamepass and put it on Playstation.

Topher

Gold Member
They will have to ask that, during the hearing.

While I like the FTC, it's clearly dying now, due to low funding they see getting. And these big companies keep buying out those people in power.

Its matter of time, before one of their puppet sets down on that office.

Disney was the start. That thing shouldn't have been approved at all no matter. And now, they are removing their marvel shows from Netflix, and no one can stop them. You know, the same thing we arguing about MS COD. Disney is doing that now. And FTC is not stopping them.

Disney was under a different administration. The rest you are just making up.

kingfey

Banned
Disney was under a different administration. The rest you are just making up.
It was contract situation. Netflix contract ended, hence why it's leaving the system.

"While all of Netflix’s Marvel series were branded as “Netflix Originals” to consumers, the shows were licensed out to the streaming giant from Disney. Netflix’s licensing deal for the series has ended."

I kinda jumped the gun there.

Still, its weird that Netflix made show is being pulled out from their system, just like that.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
You’re still struggling to understand this simple thing:
For MS games to be available on PS systems, it would be through the subscription.
Nah. They may want that, but I think they will be okay with Xbox games outselling PlayStation games on PlayStation. There is no better marketing than that. Game Pass sells itself.

kingfey

Banned
Yeah. that's the part whereas I said he's comparing the language between Phil's tweet, where he said "desire" (which opens the door to negotiations with Sony to keep COD on PS) to the blog which uses "committed" instead
Not the desire part. The part, where says, Sony and MS negotiating about the percentage cut. It goes too fast. And he kinda jokes about that.

Topher

Gold Member
It was contract situation. Netflix contract ended, hence why it's leaving the system.

"While all of Netflix’s Marvel series were branded as “Netflix Originals” to consumers, the shows were licensed out to the streaming giant from Disney. Netflix’s licensing deal for the series has ended."

I kinda jumped the gun there.

Still, its weird that Netflix made show is being pulled out from their system, just like that.

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Not the desire part. The part, where says, Sony and MS negotiating about the percentage cut. It goes too fast. And he kinda jokes about that.

He's talking about sony and ms negotiating a percentage because of Phil's language using desire. He's basically saying he's surprised they didn't use that same language in the blog because it would open up that type of path

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
I don’t know which side kingfey kingfey is on and that leaves me feeling unsettled. Will you just make it clear you twat? Do you drink the milk from Philip or Jimothy?
I am neither.
Its just that, I am stuck between 2 tribes. If I agree with one, the others will eat me. If I agree with others, they will eat me too.

Its hard to maintain balance between 2 of them.

kingfey

Banned
He's talking about sony and ms negotiating a percentage because of Phil's language using desire. He's basically saying he's surprised they didn't use that same language in the blog because it would open up that type of path
That would have been funny discussion.

Imagine Phil and Jim having that kind of conversation.

I think we took this one out for too long. And thnx for the video.

Learned few stuff from BR talk.

demigod

Incoming another 1000 pages of pointless back and forth. You really have to be beyond stupid to not understand it. Even diehard shills on twitter/youtube admitted they were wrong about CoD becoming exclusive.

Yep, and we can go even further. It won't just be singleplayer games, but multiplayer enabled ones like Contraband and Redfall.
Yes true i forgot about them so not only are Single player games not going console multiplat but it seem even smaller GAAS are not going to other console it really destroy the narrative

kingfey

Banned
I just had a chat with a thot bot. Had fun with it, before it ruined the chat.

Anyone is experiencing those on kik?

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Answer the question. Stop avoiding it: does ms lose revenue from putting Office on Macs, Chromebooks, Androids and IPhones? Yes or no?
Are you this stupid? My whole question was that if Office on Mac does not take away the reason to get Windows, how can that be equivalent to Microsoft abandoning their gaming platform and going multiplat? Avoiding? You are the one that avoided the question of how MS as a third party publisher can get even anywhere close to the revenue they got through EA Play on console like service.
So, no Swift_Star Swift_Star you can't dodge my question and return it to me by stripping it repurposing it into an objective yes or no. This
Is MS lowering their revenue by putting office on chromebooks and Macs?
Is not an answer to
What was the big source of revenue they abandoned by publishing Office on Mac?
I am already assuming that they don't lose any revenue by publishing on Mac and people will still buy Windows. Its your job to explain how you think abandoning Xbox is equivalent to that.
Responding to him is trying to debate with someone who was abducted by aliens and lobotomised. It ain’t happening
I just want one single guy shouting "MS will go multiplat" to explain to me how they can generate the revenue they are now making by being a third party publisher and a heavily gimped Game Pass on another platform losing all its value. Like do people realize that Xbox makes more money than ActiBliz? They are all just shouting "Its the future" or "Its their vision" and evade my question like they are playing a bullet hell.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I love how none of us play CoD but there’s 30 pages of responses to this thread :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I'm sure there's people in here playing CoD, especially given its one of the most sold franchises.

According to this forum then all gamers are weebs and ply every Japanese game in existence and sleeps with a waifu pillow.

Top Bottom