• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michigan Court Rules Police Can Shoot Dogs For Barking, Moving When Officers Enter Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaNiko

In what world am I interjecting a false narrative (yes, I mean the police officers when I say human)? The news headline and some poster make it seem like cops will go around shooting dogs from now on as soon as dogs bark or move. That is a false narrative!

The court says:
“The standard we set out today is that a police officer’s use of deadly force against a dog while executing a search warrant to search a home for illegal drug activity is reasonable under the Fourth Amendment when…the dog poses an imminent threat to the officer’s safety.”

You guys don't seem to think highly of cops. Just imagine the paperwork if they shoot a dog. I am sure the lazy as donut muncher won't shoot a dog if not necessary.

Murdering? If the animal poses a imminent threat, it is self defense.

...with animals.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? What's next, police killings dogs for walking away or being docile? Get over yourself

Time for dog owners to leave Michigan.

I might have to adjust my walking route because I live a block away from a police station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom