• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive list of Switch Nindie games [Up: Exclusive content detailed in OP]

Sane_Man

I'd like to get FAST RMX for the HD rumble but it looks so boring to me. I hate how narrow the tracks are. Maybe it's the kinda game that needs to be played to understand how fun it is.

thefro

This was a great presentation. They do need to blast out a PR email or something so we don't have to squint to see all the game logos.

I'd like to get FAST RMX for the HD rumble but it looks so boring to me. I hate how narrow the tracks are. Maybe it's the kinda game that needs to be played to understand how fun it is.

It's pretty damn fun. My wife and I love the Wii U version.

So you're only allowed to post if you're going to be positive about something on GAF?

Of course not, but shitposting about something you obviously don't give a shit about is frowned upon. If you're gonna die on a hill over the matter, then you picked a shitty battle to choose.

I just think it's incredibly dumb. I don't go into threads I have no interest in to make sure that people know that I've got no interest in it in an attempt to bring down the mood. It was a shitpost and what he said was wrong in general. You go ahead and defend that and I'll move on.

Sheytan

That snake is adorable and the game looks fun as hell

Yaaay a poster who cares more about scoring console wars points than people enjoying games

I'm really hyped for the switch and i have two pre ordered (one for my brother for his birthday), but i have zero interest for buying multi-platform games for the switch

-NeoTB1-

Well, I just sent another email to Nintendo. My first email, just mentioned our game with links to more info; this time, I did more of a sale pitch (our best-selling game has over 700k owners just on Steam, Cosmic Star Heroine was voted in the Top 40 Most Anticipated Games of 2017 on NeoGAF, almost a quarter of a million views combined on our 3 most popular youtube videos for CSH, etc.) so we'll see if we get any further this time.

Good luck! Switch would be my platform-of-choice to play CSH.

Wait... is that a good thing?

Kind of. In the case of the switch though it looks to be picking up a lot of similar support to the vita whilst having nintendos games and also big 3rd party support in Japan. Even if most big western 3rd parties aren't on board it ensures a pretty solid support for the console.

nightside

I need pocket rumble. It's a great thing to see indies developers jumping ship to this degree. Switch being a first party AND indy game system may help it a lot.

Zedark

Releasing on launch date, HD Rumble, $20. I really hope it has a sizable attach rate. Same for Snipperclips.

I wonder how long that 64GB card I bought last week will last me. "I won't need anything bigger for a while!" Lol...

Well, I am getting FAST RMX, so that's one already! About the storage space, the indies tend to be pretty small, so unless you are buying Zelda and other bigger titles digitally as well, you should manage for quite some time I think (unless you buy like 100 titles a year).

I hope Nintendo gets their shit together with eShop sales this gen. I want so many of these, but can't afford all of them at full price, and eShop sales are usually terrible. I'd also like to make Switch the primary platform for some games I lready own, like towerfall, but I'm not paying full price for that again.

I agree with that. I think if Nintendo really wants to compete in the indie scene, the great lineup and hardware is going to do a lot, but they'll need to price competitively too. That means, sales with a similar frequency and pricing to what the other two consoles do. Even XBL and PSN sales blow away what Nintendo has been doing with the eShop, before we even start to get into the sales on the various PC storefronts.

Kind of disappointed, seems like a whole bunch of ports of old games I already own or new ones I would rather play on another platform. Weird seeing people so excited for these when other platforms get torn apart for packing their release schedule with indie games.

Zedark

I counted 62(63 with Specter of torment) games, can someone confirm?

64 on my first and second counting.
Wasn't this thing announced with 80 third party games? That's 64 right off the bat. I'm a bit worried about the console now.
Naturally more and more indie devs have started developing for the Switch. I'll bet you that number will have waxed significantly already.

Pandy

Might finally pick up Towerfall now it's on a system I'm actually likely to own 4 controllers for at somepoint. (Probably as soon as that Snipperclips bundle becomes available next week.)

Kind of disappointed, seems like a whole bunch of ports of old games I already own or new ones I would rather play on another platform. Weird seeing people so excited for these when other platforms get torn apart for packing their release schedule with indie games.
And which platform would you prefer to play them on, pray tell?

Tratorn

You don't understand because you didn't watch the presentation or see you have no clue what you're talking about.

Lol, get out of here if you can't handle other peoples opinions. I don't know about him but I myself saw the direct and I'm not super impressed as well since almost all of the games that interest me are on many other platforms out there.
A forum isn't a place where you have to post only about things you like.

Beg pardon? I've never seen this. Unless you're talking about when people complain about indies on PS+, and that's a separate topic. I don't think anyone is upset that PSN has a bunch of indies in the store.

Effect

Kind of. In the case of the switch though it looks to be picking up a lot of similar support to the vita whilst having nintendos games and also big 3rd party support in Japan. Even if most big western 3rd parties aren't on board it ensures a pretty solid support for the console.

This. The Switch will be just fine with this combination. The western third party support would be a positive no doubt but even with out or at the least limited support the Switch should be taken care of with the all the other support it's getting. It's also the support one should have realistically expected given what games were actually on the 3DS and the Wii U at retail and on the eShop. This is just a further expansion of that.

Portable Kingdom? Multiplayer Kingdom? Yes. So glad I'm getting a Switch. Nindie Switch le' go! There're a number of games I'm wanting already and I don't even have the system. Please Nintendo add VC soon, too!

2017 is two months in and is already an amazing year for gaming :)

Well, I just sent another email to Nintendo. My first email, just mentioned our game with links to more info; this time, I did more of a sale pitch (our best-selling game has over 700k owners just on Steam, Cosmic Star Heroine was voted in the Top 40 Most Anticipated Games of 2017 on NeoGAF, almost a quarter of a million views combined on our 3 most popular youtube videos for CSH, etc.) so we'll see if we get any further this time.

Try tweeting Damon

NEO0MJ

I'd love to get your games on the Switch. Good luck!

LordRaptor

I agree with that. I think if Nintendo really wants to compete in the indie scene, the great lineup and hardware is going to do a lot, but they'll need to price competitively too. That means, sales with a similar frequency and pricing to what the other two consoles do. Even XBL and PSN sales blow away what Nintendo has been doing with the eShop, before we even start to get into the sales on the various PC storefronts.

I mean... Nintendo are the only console manufacturer that have done a Humble Indie Bundle, so it seems weird to think Nintendo aren't going to let indies do sales where they do sales elsewhere

In addition to Nintendo's excellent first party lineup, they're going to have an incredible list of indies. I'M OKAY WITH THIS. Would much rather have a lot of these games on the go as opposed to playing at home. I might actually play stuff like Stardew Valley now.

Switch is about to be my #1 indie machine. SO EXCITED.

Same here. There are some indies I love, but won't really play much on a big screen. Being able to take those games with me makes all the difference.

Top Bottom