• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Spider Man 2 Review Embargo lifts on October 16 at 10:00 AM EDT.

Predict Spider Man 2 Scores

• MetaCritic/OpenCritic 60 - 70

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • MetaCritic/OpenCritic 70 - 80

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • MetaCritic/OpenCritic 80 - 90

Votes: 67 47.9%
  • MetaCritic/OpenCritic 90 - 95

Votes: 61 43.6%
  • MetaCritic/OpenCritic 95 - 100

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

solidus12

Who wants to bet?
6DCrJoE.jpg

poodaddy

Must be slim pickings for console drones if they are hyping up a Spiderman game lol.

You can buy it in like 2 years. Chill. you peon living in the past gamer.
You're both being ridiculous. No reason to contribute to a thread if all you have to offer is warrior shit, be it PC or console.

On topic: What are the chances that special editions get delivered a bit early, as it happens sometimes? I want my 19 inches of Venom, and I want em now.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
To be only a slight disappointment to SlimySnake SlimySnake is a great achievement
yes, despite my disappointment, GOW was my goty last year lol

There have been plenty of games this gen ive liked without reservations. Zelda ToTK, Star Wars Jedi Survivor, RE4, It Takes Two, Hades, RE Village, Demon Souls. I just have really high expectations from sony first party, fromsoft, bethesda, bioware and cd project. Some of their more recent games just havent been clicking with me.

I have zero interest in Sony's lucid SJW sims.
Have fun with your country music and talk radio then, cause the rest of the entertainment industry has already been infected with that crap.
I can find things stupid and pandering, but compartmentalize it enough to enjoy games, tv shows, movies, etc.

Top Bottom