• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Makarov coming back in Modern Warfare III | Trailer on August 9

Kerotan

Damn that was a good trailer.

I’ll play the campaign when it’s cheap.
The problem is they never get that cheap. Am I best off buying from cex when it's say €70 and trading it in for €50 or whatever? The other thing is if it gets co op raids every season.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Where is the original Modern Warfare 3 campaign remastered? Those cunts are probably waiting to put it into some digital deluxe fingerblasting edition for $250 or whatever.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
I really enjoyed MW19, but felt a bit lost with the narrative in the sequel. Felt like half the story was missing? Was it just in the co-op missions or something?

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
I Like It Yes GIF by The Fast Saga

Krieger

I'm wondering where they want to go with the clusterfuck of MW2/2022's story. Because how more nonsensical can they get than
"Russian ultranationalists steal 3 missiles from an American PMC called Shadow Company, which were meant to arm America's allies, but the ultranationalists want to use them against America and gave them to a dude from a fictional eastern country, who wants revenge after America killed their general with a missile, and this dude is using a Mexican cartel to move himself and these missiles into America."

I'm wondering where they want to go with the clusterfuck of MW2/2022's story. Because how more nonsensical can they get than
"Russian ultranationalists steal 3 missiles from an American PMC called Shadow Company, which were meant to arm America's allies, but the ultranationalists want to use them against America and gave them to a dude from a fictional eastern country, who wants revenge after America killed their general with a missile, and this dude is using a Mexican cartel to move himself and these missiles into America."

The story: "Where's Hasan?" : The Game

If they use FSR2 again this is going to be a shimmery mess like MW2 was on my PS5.

How did MW2019 on Xbox One X have almost native 4k and amazing visuals while on PS5 MW2 was 1080p upscaled to 4k using FSR2??

I would love for someone to explain that one to me.

Top Bottom