• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’ Review Scores Are Below Redfall, Forspoken, Every COD Game

Zannegan

I wonder if the reviews will affect the sales at all. Cod seem like it has a fan base that just auto buys the next entry.
If the concept is bad/poorly marketed, you'll see an immediate impact, which is not MWIII's issue.

If it's a QC issue, initial sales will be high, but usually the hit is felt later in life and reflected in the next entry (IMO, I have absolutely no numbers to back this up with).

LOL it might only sell 15 million instead of 20 million this year

Bobby laughing his way to the bank here, he got away with one last swindle before his company gets taken over

When it comes to merit, the game is not deserving of its rating. Having said that, journalists gave it such a bad rating because it's obvious this game should have been released as a DLC. I actually support them "review bombing" the game because it ends up being pro-consumer. Everybody in the industry should be against these greedy practices

Top Bottom