• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC first trailer, details

The main problem with the game for me was a lack of music while moving around the open world. No radio stations in the cars so there's nothing to listen to.

Thankfully you can use other methods to listen to music on these platforms.

It seems to be the original with Co-op added from Best Buy's description. There will probably be better load times and slightly improved performance/graphics.

Every version but the Switch version will probably have the Nintendo references taken out too.

Until it's confirmed by WB, I wouldn't assume that the Switch version will keep the Nintendo easter eggs from the Wii U version. They may want to standardize content across all platforms now that they're the publisher.

In any case, heard good things about this and I'm looking forward to playing it at 1080p60 on PC.

Until it's confirmed by WB, I wouldn't assume that the Switch version will keep the Nintendo easter eggs from the Wii U version. They may want to standardize content across all platforms now that they're the publisher.

In any case, heard good things about this and I'm looking forward to playing it at 1080p60 on PC.

True, I just figure that they won't be in the other versions for sure. I wouldn't be surprised about either scenario in regards to the Easter Eggs though: the Switch version having them or not having them at all. We won't know until there's confirmation like you say.

great trailer! Will definitely play this one again hopefully they fixed the loading times. That was the only complaint I had of the Wii U version

Top Bottom