• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts III - State of Play Re Mind [DLC] Trailer (January 23rd)

YukiOnna

So are they seriously not giving us JP Audio? I see they removed it from the feature list of the JP Trailer where the English VA is in the Japanese version...

peronmls

Oh look. They finally added FF to a FF and Disney game. Cannont wait to see a only a few cutscenes with them. I remember when the FF characters where actually part of the journey than some hype object.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Oh look. They finally added FF to a FF and Disney game. Cannont wait to see a only a few cutscenes with them. I remember when the FF characters where actually part of the journey than some hype object.

I also remember when you had to buy a whole separate $50 version of these games for the post-release content instead of just downloading it a la carte like you can now.

You win some you lose some heh

peronmls

I also remember when you had to buy a whole separate $50 version of these games for the post-release content instead of just downloading it a la carte like you can now.

You win some you lose some heh
KH2FM also released bundled with recom. For less than $50. The amount of content KH2FM has is nowhere near KH3 and just now adding FF doesn't help show that.

Last edited:

Fake

At that price isn’t that basically what we’re doing?
Final mix you need to rebuy the base game. At least was for all the previous KH.
Even so, comparing the base price of DLCs from today is a bit salty. (R$90,00. Spider-man game of the year was R$99,90 here).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
At that price isn’t that basically what we’re doing?
Isn't entire issue people have with Persona 5 Royal the extra content should be DLC now with KHIII we are getting Final Mix content as DLC and people still have issues with it?

ExpandKong

Banned
Isn't entire issue people have with Persona 5 Royal the extra content should be DLC now with KHIII we are getting Final Mix content as DLC and people still have issues with it?

I mean it’s neither here nor there for me either way, I’m just wondering why some people are acting like SE is doing us a favor by releasing a $30 DLC expansion versus a $30 Final Mix version of the game (or a $40 or $50 one with even more content included) when it’s functionally the same thing.

Maybe I’m off though, we never got the standalone Final Mix games over here so I don’t know what they cost. I know the only comparable things I can think of are Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits version on PS2 (which included the extra ending and Maria scenario from the Xbox version) and those both released for $20.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I mean it’s neither here nor there for me either way, I’m just wondering why some people are acting like SE is doing us a favor by releasing a $30 DLC expansion versus a $30 Final Mix version of the game (or a $40 or $50 one with even more content included) when it’s functionally the same thing.

Maybe I’m off though, we never got the standalone Final Mix games over here so I don’t know what they cost. I know the only comparable things I can think of are Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits version on PS2 (which included the extra ending and Maria scenario from the Xbox version) and those both released for $20.
They usually cost as full price games same way Persona 4 Golden and recently released Dragon Quest XI S for Switch.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’d imagine the total length of KH3 will double with this. I enjoyed it, but I’m also glad I have that completion save ready to go.

YukiOnna

Its going to cost $29.99 or $39.99 with a concert video.

Kinda pricey!
We're getting at least 3 hefty parts of Story here so I think it makes sense. Though I still think they should charge less given we aren't getting our dual audio equivalent like Japan.

Sakura

What in the fuck was that voice acting
"but we've been searching everywhere for Sora. And we haven't found a single clue"

Top Bottom