• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves has a New Girlfriend almost 10yrs younger than himself.

GV82

5typedo.jpg

f3N8nkX.jpg

cuf8tFG.jpg

The new sites are making a big deal about Artist Alexander Grant, apparently because she is the first girlfriend he has gone public with in decades, usually he is quite private about his personal life and who he dates.

I’m only posting because She is 46 years Old & Keanu is 55.

No I did not get the ages wrong! But I think I know how Keanu stays youthful now!

Last edited:
My mother told me "if you haven't got something nice to say , say nothing at all" so i am keeping my lips sealed

Keanu Reeves is cool tho

I'll say it for you then, this looks hilarious cause she appears to be a decade older than Keanu Reeves but with his extravagant usage of dark beard and hair dye has complimented his genetically more youthful appearance which results in him looking a decade younger than his girlfriend that is, in reality, ten years younger than him.

*deep breath* and fin

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Dang. I thought she was older from the pics.

Good on him though, amidst all the Reddit nonsense from earlier I'm glad he's found some love out there.

GymWolf

My mother was white haired in her thirties.

And i had my first white hair at like 12...

It's in the genes, i'm the next richard gere.

The chick looks almost like his mother tbh...

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Never understood the obsession with age difference in relationships between two adults. As long as each person is a consenting adult and is happy who fucking cares?

Plus Keanu is a genuinely good dude. He deserves a bit of happiness considering his life outside of the big screen has been super shitty.

Last edited:

kingbean

Congrats.

But when I was dating someone ten years younger everyone gave me weird looks.

Yeah, so what if I was 23 at the time.

jk obviously for any of you goobers without a sense of humor :|

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
She's cute!

Wholesome. How many years has he been 55 for now though? I've seen the memes. Dude hasn't aged since the 1500's at least. He needs to stop robbing the cradle, unless she too is an immortal.

timeline.jpg
Came for the immortality memes, leave satisfied.

Also she looks pretty normal for mid 40's, just unfortunate that in comparison he's aged like a bloody fine cheese and so still looks great.

cryptoadam

Banned
45 in Hollywood years maybe, thats like 65 in regular years.

Sure Keanu being a good guy but you can smash as much 20 year old puss as you want. I guess she must be a great conversationalist LOL.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Never understood the obsession with age difference in relationships between two adults. As long as each person is a consenting adult and is happy who fucking cares?

I have a feeling you wouldn't say the same if he was 75 and dating an 18 year old. But at 46 and 55, you're right, no-one should care.

Remember when Jeff Goldblum was banging Ben's daughter from Lost....lol

She'll always be Cynthia from Malcolm in the Middle to me.

latest

Top Bottom