• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves has a New Girlfriend almost 10yrs younger than himself.

Furlong

Banned
It's surprising how many Hollywood stars have ugly wives / girlfriends, but I suppose cocaine can make anyone look beautiful.

Lanrutcon

I started getting gray hair in my early 30s. Not on my head, funnily enough, but my beard.

Good on Neo. Anyone thinking he'd date a supermodel hasn't been paying attention.

Guys, 55 is not that old. Keanu looks great for his age, but I’m 52 and I have plenty of peers that are fit and look good in their 50s.
Joe Rogan is 52

Men in their 50s today are children

Look at Henry Rollins 58

Heart of a teenager

Ralph macchio, karate kid, also 58 I would have sworn he was in his 40s looking at him

Airbus Jr

Banned
So the girl is actually 10 years younger than Keanu?

How is that posible

Keanu at 50s look like 20s and his wife look like 80s

Mr John Wick/Neo and that Hobbit guy Frodo is a freak of nature when it comes to aging

Last edited:
5typedo.jpg

f3N8nkX.jpg

cuf8tFG.jpg

The new sites are making a big deal about Artist Alexander Grant, apparently because she is the first girlfriend he has gone public with in decades, usually he is quite private about his personal life and who he dates.

I’m only posting because She is 46 years Old & Keanu is 55.

No I did not get the ages wrong! But I think I know how Keanu stays youthful now!

Looks like his grandma

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
How did you guys react when he dated that trans actress? Did you pee blood or something?

Saruhashi

Banned
How did you guys react when he dated that trans actress? Did you pee blood or something?

Just the usual for me.
Trawled the internet to find someone saying something negative and then gave them all a stern telling off.

All the while hoping for a whiff, even just a crumb, of pussy.

Hurrr durrr i bet y'all were so mad when he dated a trans actress! Haha. Cos y'all hate trans people, right?
Get it? You're all bad but I'm a very good boy!

Jesus, white knighting for some old granny on the internet. What are you like? :)

Fbh

Good for him.
For some reason she looks really old in those pictures, but some other articles have more casual pictures where she looks better/younger.

Last edited:

Despera

Banned
Good for him.
For some reson she looks really old in those picturesm, but some other articles have more casual pictures where she looks better/younger.
At this point I always google other pics before making my superficial opinion on someone based on a few photos on TMZ/ET.

These pics are def unflattering of her.

Reactions: Fbh
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Just the usual for me.
Trawled the internet to find someone saying something negative and then gave them all a stern telling off.

All the while hoping for a whiff, even just a crumb, of pussy.

Hurrr durrr i bet y'all were so mad when he dated a trans actress! Haha. Cos y'all hate trans people, right?
Get it? You're all bad but I'm a very good boy!

Jesus, white knighting for some old granny on the internet. What are you like? :)

So let me get this straight. You laughing at someone's looks is just harmless fun. Me laughing at you is a white knight on a desperate search for pussy.

Saruhashi

Banned
So let me get this straight. You laughing at someone's looks is just harmless fun. Me laughing at you is a white knight on a desperate search for pussy.

I wasn't laughing at her looks.

I was laughing at you jumping into the thread and acting like a white knight.
Oh nooooooo someone is insulting m'lady's looks!

"So let me get this straight." Jesus, dude, lighten the fuck up.

So, Keanu is getting it on with some broad who looks like she could have been on the Titanic. Big deal. :)

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't laughing at her looks.

I was laughing at you jumping into the thread and acting like a white knight.
Oh nooooooo someone is insulting m'lady's looks!

"So let me get this straight." Jesus, dude, lighten the fuck up.

So, Keanu is getting it on with some broad who looks like she could have been on the Titanic. Big deal. :)

Do you usually get this worked up over nothing?

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
I think she's cute as all get out, and for those who complain that she looks older than she is, consider this: she'll probably look like that 10 or 20 years from now (maybe with a few more wrinkles). That and it's much better to be with someone who genuinely makes you happy than to insist on a supermodel.

Saruhashi

Banned
Do you usually get this worked up over nothing?

So let me get this straight. You're derailing this thread about laughing at some auld granny's looks to assess my mental state? Did I get that right?

To answer your question, no, I do not usually get worked up over nothing but if I ever do then I am sure it will look a little something like this:

So you made a thread to mock her because she has the audacity to not dye her hair? Did I get that right?

Seriously though guys, judging someone on their looks? Not cool.
(now give me my Internet Good Boy Points)

Banned
Good for him?

As long as he's happy being with her who am i to judge

My guess the internet uproar over this is she doesn't look flattering in that picture, he should be bangin young hot poon left and right, and be whoring around in private

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
So let me get this straight. You're derailing this thread about laughing at some auld granny's looks to assess my mental state? Did I get that right?

To answer your question, no, I do not usually get worked up over nothing but if I ever do then I am sure it will look a little something like this:

Seriously though guys, judging someone on their looks? Not cool.
(now give me my Internet Good Boy Points)

If you feel qualified to analyze my sex life based on a couple of sentences, it's not too far fetched that I should be able to assess your mental state through your ramblings.

Not that I did, but if I did, I'd already have a lot to go on.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
At this point humans in their 50s now look younger than humans in their 50s in the 1920s, or earlier.

Top Bottom